Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 94

sinz

sinz

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
no offence to the ppl who like sandra, buh i hate her.. like some of u guys said, she is such a drama queen. i hate her! i cant belive shes paried up with faiyaz. Then again kala master tried to pair everyone failrly. in my opinion the best dancers got sucky girls! like faiyaz n azar.. oh well lets see how this goes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- (Page 9)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinz

sinz

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyl14

hi guys!!!!!!!   r u al satisfied with the new MM5 jodis????

im only satisfied with karthik&pooja and suhasini&her pair

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

hi guys!!!!!!! r u al satisfied with the new MM5 jodis????

welcome shyl14 to this forum...

according to ur question im not satisfied with only some of the pairs others are good..

i feel azhar should have given leelavathi as both match each other but jennifer does not match azhar style and speed...

and about bala he does not match swetha as she looks like a kid with him.. bala and shivani would have been nice..

about fayaz and sandra both are good but i don know why every one hate her its jus entertainment leave tat matter frends..

anyways all is decided and over.. we have to jus watch the entertainment and enjoy the show.. all the best to all the 8 pairs..

shyl14

shyl14

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hey sorry abt calling Sandra - Aunt.Ouch... I apologise to all Sandra Fans... But actually Fayaz looks more younger & he is known to b a Romantic Hero..Heart

He could have been paired up with Shwetha or Atleast MM4 Pooja.... But thats ok...

We have to accept  these pairs as nothing could be changed now & hope Anto master train her well as he did to Dharshini...

I agree with you Meli. Tht was really an overdose praises for Sandra.... Shwetha as she is too young compared with other participants, thy do praise her a lot i guess.

Jenifer & Shivani were gud but thy need to work realy really hard to cope up with the 2 tsunamisSmile

shyl14

shyl14

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hi Mitho..

I'm not sure abt the links for last performances....... But the program is repeated Every Saturdays at 11:30 pm I(India time)Smile

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hi Guys

i think it was a good episode sunday, and i am really impressed with Kiran-Leelavathy/ Kumaran -Suhasini  and the new boys (Karthik and Madhan):) really rocking, sweet and funny perfomances..

i agree with you saying that Swetha looks to old for Bala, thats the only dissapointment (i haven't Sandra other places, so i cant feel you unsatisfaction with her :))

another disappointment was Pooja (from Jodi no. 1), i remember her as a good dancer (compared to her pair) in jodi no.1, but she looked a bit uncomfortable - but i wish the best for her, coz Karthik danced really well :)

//Suba 

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hi guys
sorry if i have hurt anyoneOuch..I didn't mean it was juzt a bit dissapointed with the pairs...but I am sure that everyone will do well since the 1. prize are two houses...Wink

faz28

faz28

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitho

I'm new to dis forum.... few pairs r boring... i was shocked to c AUNT Sandra dancing duet with FayazCry ............Though she looks pretty She is married... My God I got an heart Attack seeing itShocked

Welcome shyl14
Am also a great fan of Fayaz n feel very bad to hear that he is paired up with SandraCry I hope she will dance better than she did on boys vs girls. Anyways where can I find yesterdays performance....

You can find it on
http://www.thamil.org/tv_shows/?m=view&vid=17620

Post Reply New Post

Go to top