Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 94

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

no probs btw does anyone know whoz doin choreo for gokul-tamil team? gokul said someone's name but i dint catch it ..

i think its prem master for gokul and tamil combo..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- (Page 8)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinz

hey, im new here
i really like azhar..
nd suhasini was my fav dancer since time.. im really happy she is part of this show =)

hey sinz welcome ya...

and ya i too like azhar but have to see how his pair jennifer perform.. and as u said suha is good dancer and with kumaran as her pair she will do lot of best performances..

shyl14

shyl14

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hi guys!!!!!!!   r u al satisfied with the new MM5 jodis????

shyl14

shyl14

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I'm new to dis forum.... few pairs r boring... i was shocked to c AUNT Sandra dancing duet with FayazCry ............Though she looks pretty She is married... My God I got an heart Attack seeing itShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitho

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyl14

I'm new to dis forum.... few pairs r boring... i was shocked to c AUNT Sandra dancing duet with FayazCry ............Though she looks pretty She is married... My God I got an heart Attack seeing itShocked

Welcome shyl14
Am also a great fan of Fayaz n feel very bad to hear that he is paired up with SandraCry I hope she will dance better than she did on boys vs girls. Anyways where can I find yesterdays performance....

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyl14

hi guys!!!!!!!   r u al satisfied with the new MM5 jodis????

nope .. both fayaz and azhar deserve much better pair .. fayaz sud have got pooja(mm4) as it was said b4 poor thing hez stuck with dramaqwueen!!!!
even rehman .. shivani is good buts lets see i might be wrong

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Moderators note

Hey buddies,

I know some of you out there are not happy with the pairing of some of your fav dancers and its okay to show your disappointments. But it doesn't allow us to bash anyone cause of that reason, let us keep limited to the constructive criticism instead of any kind of bashing. It may hurt the sentiments of the particular partcipants fans.

Exp:

Calling Sandra aunt is bashing while saying she need to improve her dancing skills etc is constructive criticism.

Let us have healthy and interesting discussions and have funEmbarrassed

Cheers
Mels
India Forums Dev Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
A big welcome to the new members who joined our discussionsHug, looking forward read all of the reviews and commentsEmbarrassed

About the pairs, Karthik-Pooja, Rehman-Shivani, Bala-Swetha, Kiran-Leela,  Kumaran-Suhasni's intro was nice cause they seems to complement each other. Cant believe it was the first time Shivani tried on westernShocked 

Fayaz-Sandra romantic duet was cute but I feel she got overdose of praises compared to others girls who did a better job...the same with Swetha, they all praised her to the coreLOL She need to work a little on western as classical is her styleTongue

I felt the girl who had the best entry and full of energy was Leela...at first I thought it was a boyShocked until I saw it was herLOL...she is def a good match...finger crossed Kiran will keep up with herTongue Prem has not explore a lot lately so I think he got good dancersTongue

Somehow Madan seems to be full of energy, I think Pooja will lack him if she doesnt work on her staminaWink

It was so rude of Kala master to say Rajini couldnt keep up with tsunami Azar and Jenniffer managed to do that....one of the reasons for why rajini couldnt was coz their choreographer Mani never gave any good scope for her to performance  and her partner overshadowed her instead of complement with her. Anyway let us see how Ramesh will use them both as he was the winning choreo from MM4.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top