Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 94

fazra

fazra

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ARE U SURE sweetgrey

Sandra paired with fayaz

who is the pair for AZAR

i like leelavathy for azar or suhasini but suhasini paired with her lover kumaran so no chance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ya i think for sure sandra and fayaz with anto master as their choreo... and i too like azhar paired up with leelavathi.. both are tsunami speed dancers... it will be wow to watch them..

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Nice show last sunday, good introduction of the participants and cute introduction of the judges (specielly Brinda master)

The girls did a great job, and the new girl Leelavathy really impressed me :)Clap, anyone who have seen in other shows? 
The guys in the first round (Rahman, Azar, Karthik and Fayaz) really rocked the stage - and i am really happy to see Rahman in this round too Thumbs Up .

It was also nice to hier that Gokul and Tamil is going to be the entertainment factor in this episode Clap

well, i am looking forward to the next round and to see who is going to be pairing up...But good luck to all the contestants :) 

faz28

faz28

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Very happy to see Azhar back. its nice to hear that sandra is not paired with him.
I also like to see leelavathi with Azhar. Leelavathi is a good dancer , she was in
Ungalil yaar aduhtha Prabudeva.

It is nice to see rehman back as well, he deserve it but now i'm torn beween
Azhar & Rehman. I love both of them. 'm going to support Azhar. i hope he
gets  a good choreographer.

Niksha also should have got another chance. I hate Namitha has a judge.

And another thing i'm happy is MM4 forum was really very boring bcoz nobody
wrote that much. But MM5 forum is already with so many comments. I used to be
a silent reader but now i think i love to join with MM5 forum. Hope u'll welcome
me.

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hi guys
yes I would also like to see azhar and leelavathi together..but are u sure that it isFayaz and sandra, because I don't like sandra after boys vs girls I don't know y... I didn't like her dance on the intro I have to agree with u she danced like a loosu...reallly hope fayaz will get an another partner....
if it is sandra I will stop watching mmCry

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faz28

Very happy to see Azhar back. its nice to hear that sandra is not paired with him.
I also like to see leelavathi with Azhar. Leelavathi is a good dancer , she was in
Ungalil yaar aduhtha Prabudeva.

It is nice to see rehman back as well, he deserve it but now i'm torn beween
Azhar & Rehman. I love both of them. 'm going to support Azhar. i hope he
gets a good choreographer.

Niksha also should have got another chance. I hate Namitha has a judge.

And another thing i'm happy is MM4 forum was really very boring bcoz nobody
wrote that much. But MM5 forum is already with so many comments. I used to be
a silent reader but now i think i love to join with MM5 forum. Hope u'll welcome
me.

ya ur always welcome faz... come on join this mm5 discussion thread... we can discuss a lot... and dont be a silent reader.. have fun..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitho

Hi guys
yes I would also like to see azhar and leelavathi together..but are u sure that it isFayaz and sandra, because I don't like sandra after boys vs girls I don't know y... I didn't like her dance on the intro I have to agree with u she danced like a loosu...reallly hope fayaz will get an another partner....
if it is sandra I will stop watching mmCry

hi mitho ya as u said i too love to see azhar and leelavathi as both are extreme speed dancers.. but lets wait till this sunday to know clearly who are gonna be paired with whom.. till now everyone say fayaz and sandra are one jodi with anto choreo.. lets see.. and come on dont be so worried if sandra is paired with fayaz as we cannot judge sandra in first itself did u see her dance with micheal in boys vs gals in duet round in red gown she was amazing... so lets hope for the best..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

Nice show last sunday, good introduction of the participants and cute introduction of the judges(specielly Brinda master)

The girls did a great job, and the new girl Leelavathy really impressed me :)Clap, anyone who have seen in other shows?

The guys in the first round (Rahman, Azar, Karthik and Fayaz) really rocked the stage - and i am really happy to see Rahman in this round too Thumbs Up.

It was also nice tohier that Gokul and Tamil is going to be the entertainment factor in this episode Clap

well, i am looking forward to the next round and to seewho is going tobe pairing up...But good luck to all the contestants :)

ya me too waiting to see who gets paired up with whom... and who is gonna be the 4th judge ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top