Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sweetygrey

drama queen in sense mean she will cry for small small issues tat only na??? but its the channels plan to increase the trp's... in mm nobody does dramas na??

wat about off the stage .. neways lets wait ..
but still strongly feel shez no match for azhar ..
she sud be paired with someone like mano πŸ˜‰
YES THIS POINT I AGREE... WE MUST WAIT AND SEE HER PERFORMANCE WITH AZHAR.. AND WHO IS TAT MAN IN UR PROFILE PIC RAHMAN OR HIS BROTHER... CAN U POST TAT PIC FULLY..
yes it is rehman not his bro ... i'l keep his brother's pic later ☺️
that pic is too small ya .. i modified it so that i can use .. the modified pic is quiet blurry .. no other celeb is with him in this pic  only his coll mates from kerala
Thanks for creating the thread meli 😊
Thank you so much meli dear... everyone waiting for this thread so long.. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
the girls confirmed so far are ...

Swetha(mm4 lokesh's)

Suhasini(jodi fame)

Pooja(tall one jodi fame)

Sivani

Sandra(prajin's wife)

Jennifer(gilli fame)

a fair gal whoz name is payal

Pooja(mm4 & jodi fame .. she'l come next week it seems)

also two other old mm girls ..

as for the boys ..

Bala

Rehman

Azhar

Kumaran

Mano

from the shadows shown on the show i saw someone who look a lot like fayaz ..

Kalamaster said old winners(guys) returning .. so yes fayaz cud be in ..

and even aarthy ganeshkar will entertain in the way mano sukumar did.. and bala with swetha and suhasini with kumaran and who will be the judges... any guess.. as kala master said new judges.. all suspense till next week in mm5....

Old girls..😲 Dont tell me Sujji Bala will come back coz she seems to be Kala masters fav from the past roundsπŸ˜†  Maybe Dharshini or Shruti??

I saw u guys had discussed Sandra, I think she is okay..but I just doesnt have any gr8 impression of her after boys vs girls..she was a big cry baby if you gotta ask meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yup sweetygrey..it will be fun to watch Arthi-Ganesh...funny pairπŸ˜›

Btw, why do guys thinks many of the girls like Kumaran?πŸ˜‰
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
I think MM5 juges may be Sripriya and Deviyani, as they were invited for MM4 final. Namitha has also been invited for MM3 finals before being one of the judges in MM4.

Sripriya is a good dancer and she's already hosting a show on KalaingarTV. Deviyani is already a judge on the othe show of Kala master, Odivilayadu papa. So they may be judges in MM5.
If so, I think Sripriya will be the strict judge (like Namitha in MM4) and Deviyani the cool one (like Kushboo in MM4). Pooja may also be a judge as she was on Odivilayadu papa.

But I may be wrong.

It is nice to see new girl contestants. But I disagree with Bala particpating again, he has already won first prize.

Anyway, I can not wait to see Mano as a contestant, he is so talented.
MM5 looks very good.
😊
Originally posted by meli

Btw, why do guys thinks many of the girls like Kumaran?πŸ˜‰

I was wondering the same thing .. hez not that super duper looking and not that much of a fantastic dancer either .. dunno may be its just suhasini's influenceπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Steph311

I think MM5 juges may be Sripriya and Deviyani, as they were invited for MM4 final. Namitha has also been invited for MM3 finals before being one of the judges in MM4.

Sripriya is a good dancer and she's already hosting a show on KalaingarTV. Deviyani is already a judge on the othe show of Kala master, Odivilayadu papa. So they may be judges in MM5.
If so, I think Sripriya will be the strict judge (like Namitha in MM4) and Deviyani the cool one (like Kushboo in MM4). Pooja may also be a judge as she was on Odivilayadu papa.

But I may be wrong.

It is nice to see new girl contestants. But I disagree with Bala particpating again, he has already won first prize.

Anyway, I can not wait to see Mano as a contestant, he is so talented.
MM5 looks very good.
😊

sripriya and devyani??? i dont know that sounds soo dull ..... 🀒

i've heard its gonna be kalamaster,brindamaster and rambha!!!
soo glad brinda master is back . and rambha letme just not comment on tat part!
Edited by DesiGirlRuby - 14 years ago