CID

India-Forums

Videos links for old episodes

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Hi All,

There seems to be a sudden spurt in the upload of old episodes.
Could we have them all in one place, so that its easy to locate?
Nipun is uploading the classic cases one per day, but the subject does not give the name of the episode.

We have a new member bentogoa  who seems to be having a huge collection and is uploading them as well.

Prabhanarayan also has some episodes.

Now Prabhanarayan has compiled a list of all CID episodes under one thread. Is it possible to have a similar chornological list for the video links as well? We could add the video links to Prabhanarayan's list if that would be acceptable to everyone.

We can find them all in one place and we will also know the date when it was aired.

Please post your views.

Edited by visrom - 15 February 2010 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachiAmbrosia

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Good idea visrom.Big smile
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah someone can collate, whatever I have uploaded is all in one location.

Edit: Mis understood. I don't think its a good idea to pit links on the CID Case List thread. Every episode does not have one link, there are multiple links. Its only going to clutter things.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 15 February 2010 at 6:02pm
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Yeah someone can collate, whatever I have uploaded is all in one location.

Edit: Mis understood. I don't think its a good idea to pit links on the CID Case List thread. Every episode does not have one link, there are multiple links. Its only going to clutter things.
We can have a separate thread for this...something like the all case list. Pls suggest.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I deally I would like a new information only thread, ie no comments thread with this format.

CASE TITLE [year]
Synopsis:........................
Links:
Part 1 :http://.............
Part 2 :http://.............
Part 3 :http://.............

Edited by prabhanarayan - 15 February 2010 at 6:49pm
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Yes, I think we should incorporate all the classic episodes under the CID CLASSIC CASES sticky thread made by Ambrosia di. That'll be easier. Then we can make sub-sections: Videos uploaded by Nipun bhaiya, Videos uploaded by Prabha Di and videos uploaded by bentogoa. But the problem is that Nipun bhai rarely replies to PM's, IDK how to inform him about this.
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Visrom we already have an Archives for classic cases where there are links too. We cannot have more topics as a sticky with similar contents.
However I realize its also important that you have all the videos arranged for future references. Best option is, if one of you take the trouble of giving me all the links that contains the classic cases(organized) then I can add them in the archives thread. That way we can have all the uploads under one roof.
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Visrom we already have an Archives for classic cases where there are links too. We cannot have more topics as a sticky with similar contents.
However I realize its also important that you have all the videos arranged for future references. Best option is, if one of you take the trouble of giving me all the links that contains the classic cases(organized) then I can add them in the archives thread. That way we can have all the uploads under one roof.
It will be nice to have everything in chronological order. It'll take time, because Bentagoa has just started uploading. We have Prabhanarayan's list  of episodes arranged by air date. We could take that list and just add links to the videos and put it in our archives.

Go to top