ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
May be jassi has given some instructions to the bank that only half the amount will be paid for that cheque no.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Hey, great update. I missed it yesterday but your update was almost as good as watching it.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thnx smile...i was really confused with that one.

and hey deadly....the traditional dress which purab was wearing is a "sherwani".He was looking soooooooooo damn cute!!!!Its gonna take me ages to get over that one.

did jassi put make up by any chance in ysdays episode??she was kinda lookin' different.

deadly thumbnail
Thanks Smile and CrazyaboutPurab. BTW Jassi did put make-up. I think she put some eye make-up.Maybe lipstick too.
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It now looks like a LOT of people have figured out that Purab is in love with Jassi. And Jassi seems to be developing tender feelings for Purab. Now I wonder how they plan to do away with the Purab character at this stage. ❓ Looks like JJKN is going to become a MASALA serial!!

antusang thumbnail
Hi deadly...I did watch the episode yesterday but also read your update religiously.....as many of you must be feeling that reading a book is certainly more enjoyable than watching the movie of the same story...hence I enjoy deadly's updates than the actual serial itself!
great work!
jyotim thumbnail

I agree with anustang. I don't mind reading update from deadly even though I will watch  the same episode that night. Really good work Deadly.👏

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Nice update, Deadly.

I find it humorous, the way Armaan says, 'I hate you, Jassi, I hate you' 😛

Jazz thumbnail
Thanks for the update Deadly. I haven't seen it yet but I could almost picture everyone running after Gogga. I can't wait to watch especially the scenes between Jassi and Armaan and Jassi and Purab.
Jazz thumbnail
I completely agree with you Ash.