CID

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 96

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
lots of fans dream of Abhijit's White Coat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 95)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Diiii continue soon !!!! I was Srivastav ji and Shetty jii to enter the scenario !!! Jaldi karo !!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLToday I took a off for office.relaxing sleping so meri spanao ka sinsila firse shuru ho gaya.
Taday Me and Bhavana Walking at Flimcity searching CID team to meet duo.we were tired so decided to take a lift from somebody.Bhav saw one car commming towards us.She lift hand and asked for lift.One girl arond 24 year was driving car.she stoped the car and shouted
Girl:Bhav jiaya di aap?
Bhav:Chinya tum?
Chinu:Are aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Me:kuch nahi duo ko milane aaye the.wo shooting ki jagah dhoondh rahe the.
Chinya:kya lekin Daya sir to JDJ ke practice ke liye jane wale hein.wo actually es happte se vrushali ke vajah muze choreographer liya hein aaj se mein hun unaki partner JDJ mein.
Bhav:Wow chinya ab to unako Final mein jane se nahi rokh sakata.I know you are gr8 dancer.

Bhavana aur mein gadi mein baith gaye.Aage dekha eak ladaki langdate huve chal rahi thi.usane hamari gadi dekhakar haat uthaya.hum pass gaye to wo Visrom thi.
Chinya:Are Visrom tumhari ye halat kaisi ho gayi?
Visrom:Wo mein yaha Aditya sir ko milane aayin thi.Actually Meri eak story pe movie aa rahi hein usaka direction bhi mein karane wali hun esaliye Adi sir ko milane aayi thi lekin yaha mein flimcity mein rasta bhool gayi sidhe jungle mein gayi.waha bandaron ne  mere puse chhin li.kaise waise yaha aayi hun.
Chinya:Chalo Baith jao hum bhi unako hi dhundh rahe hein.
Bhav:lekin Chinya tum to Daya sir ko dance sikhane mein jane wali thi.
Chinya:Malum hein lekin aaj sabke liye surprize hein.
Me:Chinya..kaisa surprize?
Chinya:Di aap thodi der rukiye...pehele hi bata diya to surprize kya rahega.

we came to Flimistan studio
Chinya:to chaliye andar aajao...mein jara daya sir se milakar aati hun.
(At jdj's set.Me,Bhav and Visrom went at shooting place.Judges k seat pe Remo,Madhuri and Malaika ke badale Rashida,Shagnika and  Tanza baithe the.LOL
Achanka Visrom ko Make p room mein bulaya.Visrom Make up room mein chali gayi vaha Daya sir,Adi sir and Chinu baithe the.
Visrom: Aadi sir aap yaha....
Adi:Ha es baar srprize item hein...Daya ke saath mein bhi perfrom karnga lekein eak musibat hein.
Visrom:kya msibat hein?Mein kuch madat kar sakati hun?
Adi:ha aap hi madat kar sakati hein.suna hein aap bahot achha dance karati hein.Kya plz aap meri dance partner banegi.es vakat aapake siva kaoi bhi hamari madat nahi kar sakata.,
Vosrom:Sir mein vaise naacha leti hun.Like shadi ke barat mein ya ganaesha utsav mein muze dance karana nahi aata.
Adi: Please plase visrom aisa mat kariye.aap mere liye nahi nachogi.aap ke movive mein mein Free of cost kaam karnga.
Visrom: sir lekin me(Adi ka chahara uatae gaya)
Daya:Visrom man bhi jao yar..ab 11th hors mein kisko dhndnege.hum dono ke liye plz
Visrom:Ok...kya karana hein.
Daya:Wo dance step tum Chinu sikhayegi.,Chinu achhe se tayari karake lo esaki aaj hamako 30 milane hi chahiye.
(Chinu Visrom ki paractice karake leti hein.Enaka dance hota hein and got 30 maraks,)

Shaganiaka:Daya ji and Abhijeet ji aapka dono ka smile bahot achha hein and aapane bahot achhe tarah se istemaal kiya
Visrrom ji aap ne aaj dance kiya hein pure stage pe aa laga di,
Chinu ji aap ko to mamana chahiye.aapki choreogrphy etani perfect etani achhi thi.aapane puri tarah se stage ka  upyog kiya hein.
Bhavana kaha khoyi hein.Adi sir usako dekhate hein aur milane jaate hein
Adi:Bhavana ji....
Bhavana:haannnn...haannn
Adi:Bhavana ji...kaha khoi hein
Bhavana: Haa...Adi sir kitana achha dance karate hein na?
Adi:Thank you ji
Bhavana:Nachate hum kitane cute dikhate hein na?
Adi: Bhavana ji (sharamake) thnks for complemet ji.
Bhavana: he is so cute.
Adi: ain.kaun
Bhavana:adi sir
Adi: ain ...bhavana ji aapako kya huwa.
Bhavan: Kuch nahi aise hi.
Adi:ye to gayi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL'

i cant stop laughing after reading Jiya di's dream...
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Drilabh di... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Jaldi khatam karo na.............. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
UPDATED!!!!!!!

OKAY!!

Smile

Here goes....Big smile

I was under the weather so i slept for quite a long time. Apart from a horribly scary nightmare, i had a series of dreams non stop. One of them dealt with Aditya/Abhijeet and Dayanand/Daya. Its a long sequence of dreams  so sit back and plz read!!Embarrassed 

(The Abhi in my dreams belongs to Asha era just a year before she left, and The Daya in my dreams belongs to Aditi - Daksh era)

It began like this and am going to present it like a story, as the dreams were so so vivid.

I woke up to find myself in a beautiful but strangely unfamiliar bedroom. The room was not very big. The windows were long and covered with creamy brown coloured long curtains. The bed had beautiful dark green pillows and heavy blankets.
I got up, very curious. Where was I? I looked around and saw a brown metallic door. I opened the door to see my family (which appeared very vaguely- either my parents or my uk relatives). They were chatting with the host family. I seem to know them yet I dont! But this couple had invited us to stay a few nights. I then realised I wasnt in uk nor in calcutta nor in delhi nor in mumbai. I wondered which mysterious city i was in.
Suddenly the hostess announced that some guests were to arrive soon. so we all got ready. I soon got bored when the guests came. Everytime I felt like exploring where i was, somehow a new guest came up to me asking stupid questions. Yawn!! 
Suddenly I heard the host speaking to a Raichand-
Host- Raichand ji, woh dono toh aayega na?
Raichand- Ha ha kyon nahi. Zaroor aayega. Actually Mr. Srivastav aur Mr. Shetty aise nahi hai jo ek baar bolte hai woh aayega aur woh nahi aayega. (Doorbell rings) 
I didnt move a budge. i wasnt even sure who on earth the host and this raichand fellow were referring to. so i turned on the tv. it was Kaalo on the tv. I was happily occupied when i heard-
"aayiye aayie Adityaji! aao aao Dayanandji"
A male voice replied- ain? mujhe ji mat pukaaro (laughs)
Another voice shyly echoed- aur mujhe bhi!
I glanced around to see two men in smart suits. they were appearing as hazy images so i was wondering whether i was dreaming or not 9dream within a dream actually-reminds me of Inception film!)
As the handsome looking blurry figures came into the room, the hanuman chalisa became louder on the tv. 
'Ain? yeh toh kaalo hai!' i them realised i was looking at a smiling face of abhijeet. ' Hello. Kaalo dekh rahe ho?'
I smiled back- Haan 
Both he and Daya came forward and gave me a huge gift. I was surprised. Yeh kya?
Daya- Khulge dekho!
I opened the box (the gift appeared out of nowhere and kept changing shapes) i opened the gift and out came dvds of all the 1998 to 2050 (!!!!) cases of CID !!!! along wt dat all movies of the Duo including Ashwini and Shivaji!
I was stunned. I wanted to open the dvds to watch. Everyone sat wt me and the duo on either side of me. Just as i switched on the dvd player, the dream sequence changed.

now i enterd another duo dream.

I found myself immersed in a treasure hunting contest sponsered by Visrom Detective Agency (!!!!!) A detective strangely looking like a cross between dcp and acp was addressing a group of participants. i was in the group. he was saying that each of us wud b put in threesome, each accompanied by a detective. (in this dream i found myself as a lil grl of perhaps ten years old!! years and years younger than wat i am) 
my partners were two ugly looking rough little boys of my age and the detective accompanying us looked like a cheap villain. i was feeling scared (infact i believe i was whimpering in my sleep-- my house mates in their own rooms heard me and asked me later- i told them it was just a nightmare) the man and the tree boys were very rude and were bullying me wen we went on the hunt. I ran away from them into a strange unfamiliar jungle
i was rushing and rushing and rushing wen i came across two groups of girl-kids. accompanying them were the duo. I was screaming and abhijeet held me (i am a kid here, remember). 
Kya hua beti?
uncleji, woh logone mujhe bahut bully kar rahe hai
Daya- Accha? ek minute.
by then my group appeared. seeing the duo the villainous chap suddenly started peeing in his pants. daya gave him a Jhapat! and the chap disappeared into the thin air by magic. the two boys ran off screaming for their lives.
abhi and daya then took me, each holding my hands on either side. i suddenly turned into a seven year old.

the dream changed again- me still a seven year old grl

Now i am sitting in my house. am still 7 and the duo r there, talking to my parents. they were thanking them. i asked them if I cud go with Adi uncle and Daya uncle to hunt for the treasure. the treasure actually turned out to be precious books made of gol covers (!!!!!!!) supposedly written by Forums (!!!!!!!!!) 
i went to search with the duo. i was getting younger and younger. the duo searched here and there and suddenly
uncle uncle
haan suhaani? (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
yaha dekho!
kya? o! Abhijeet...
Haan Daya?
Abhi uncle yaha hai woh kitaab
he gave me a sweet smile as he took the thing from my hand. the dream freezed on his smile. 

again the dream changed. this time am back to my original age. whew.

I find myself applying for a work wt cid as senior inspector suhaani. the dream ended.

[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabShagnikanycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
nice update...thx for the pm

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i hope no one is Dead or Angry or Shocked or Confused or Ouch or Sleepy with my dream....Disapprove

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

i hope no one is Dead or Angry or Shocked or Confused or Ouch or Sleepy with my dream....Disapprove
I haven't read....trying to read up the contest stories. It's taking a lot of time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top