CID

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 96

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

my best friend one of creziest fan of CID she told me her dream

its weekeand ..he isin her farm house...relaxing...bahar badi jor se barish ho rahi tabhi raath ko 11 baje darwajae pe thak thak hoti hein..vo open karati hein darwaza aur dekhati hein to ACP,daya,abhi and fredy usake darwaze par hein..vo ye dekhar shock ho jati hein..usako apne aakho pe yakin nahi hota hein..
tabhi..ACP bolatein hein
ACP: dekhiye...hum sab CID se  yaha kaam se aaye the aur mumbai mein vapas ja rahein the...lekin hamari gadi band pad gai hein aur uparse etani barish..aaju bajumein koi nahi rahata hein..aapaka ghar dekha to yaha aa gaye...kya aaj raat tak hum yaha rahe sakhate hein.
friend: hum aapako jante hein..aap acp pradhuman hein na..aaiye...ise apana hi ghar samjhe...
(sab ghar mein aate hein..sab bhige huve bahut achhe dikhate hein)
kya aapa ne khe khaya hein?
Daya: ha nasta kiya tha shyam ko elkin manage karenge...aap etani raat takliff ma lijiye...
friend:kya dyabhai..sorry kya mein aapako daya bhai bula sakati hun?
Dya: kyo nahi...tum abhi aur fredy ko bhai bhi bula skati ho.
f: thank you bhai...
( sab fresh ho jate hein...friend khana banati hein bahut sare item hote hein gulabjam,khir,biryani,achar,papad...etc ..etc.)
sab khana khane beaithte hein
ACP: wa..kitane din baat ghar ka ..aur bahut hi lajij hein.
f: thank you paddy uncle...muze laga ki aap ko ye pasand aayega ya nahi...dar rahi thi aapako khana parosane ke pahele.
abhi,fredy: kya paddy uncle???
daya(kudakoho): paddy uncle..
ACP( shocked)..paddy uncle??
f: sorry sorry sir...I am sorry sirShockedEmbarrassed
ACP: are darti kyo ho tum muze paddy uncle kahe sakati ho...tumhare muh se achha lagata hein.
fredy: paddy sirr...khana bahut hi achha hein..meri biwi etana hi lajij khana banati hein
ACP: ye freddy tum muze ACP sir kahoge..samjhe
fredy:ha paddy sir....sorry paddye uncal...acp paddy..sorry sir...I mean ACP sir
daya: ye tum sir ko paddy bula raheinn ho
fredy: yas daya uncle
daya: kya..mein daya uncle..tum thik to ho
abhi: are day akis angel se uncle lagata hein
fredy: sorry sir..aaj mein bahut thak gaya hun..mein sone ke liye jata hun
aur sab sone ke liye jaate hein..meri friend sofe par soti hein kyoki usake room mein fredy aur acp aur gust room mein abhi daya sote hein

subaha hoti hein  ...ACP sir aate hein..friend soyi hein
ACP:good morning...subh ke dus baje hein..utho
aur meri frined ki mammy use uthathi hein
mummuy: utho subh ke dus baje hein college nahi jaana...
so it was my friend's dream.

Edited by jiya1 - 28 May 2010 at 12:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Originally posted by visrom

Maybe I've gone crazy....I had another nice CID dream.

I dreamt that I am driving and Daya is sitting on my left!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

WOW, where was Abhi Sir. Don't tell me in the lab
I didn't see Abhijeet...maybe in my subconscious mind, I find him in the forensic lab and not on the field, so I didnt see him in my dream.

And coming to learning driving from Daya, WOW..if he were the driving instructor, I would never learn to drive or even if I learnt, I would never let him know it. Wink

Edited by visrom - 28 May 2010 at 2:24am

metor

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
To have C.I.D Dream is like Dream comes true Wink but i feel myself very lucky in this case..i have been having C.I.D Dreams 2 or 3 times in a week...i never thought to share it with others Confused because all were sorta personals Wink but last night i have a dream which i want to share with everyone here Tongue it happens as i was in my village (Punjab) we have a a lot of fields there...i was coming back from there i saw C.I.D team's White all time favorite Car..everyone was there even sachin and kajol too   Angry i ran very fast and gave them hand to stop the car and Daya Sir stopped the car Wink i went to them and hugged everyone as i did not want to leave them for years.. LOL and i asked them why you are here? Abhijeet Sir replied that while surveying on net we have found about 1 biggest fan in one state...so we are going and meeting with them...Satam sir told me the name of person they came to meet "Bhinder" i was like   Shocked i was laughing like crazy... they asked what happened i replied that i am a Bhinder....Daya sir was like "Chalo ab aur dhondna nahi padega LOL "i sat in their jeep and went to my house...my family have not asked that who they are or anything i don't know why..but as it was dream so possible...i served them tea and i put Sodium Bi-carbonate [NaHCO3] so called meetha soda ROFL ROFL in Sachin and Kajol's cup of tea... ROFL ROFL which results in they started to ask about toilet ROFL they were at home while we all went to my fields and everyone had sugarcane... Tongue Tongue Wink while coming back from there Daya Sir has his arm around my shoulder Wink i asked them to visit IF Forums and Abhijeet Sir told me to write the full name of site on his hand and i did so...Both were really Sweet(might be after having sugarcane Wink ) i asked Daya Sir's email address and he told me   Wink Tongue he wrote that on the road and i was able to read that clearly...i won't tell email here because that might be true Wink Dream Ends---

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
LOLAb samajh aya ki sapne sach kyun nahi hote...aise sapne sach hone thode mushkil hain...well,, Bhinder this is cheating, give us the email id too..Wink

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
areey nahi @Shagnika pehle mujhko try krne do Wink agar sahi hoya ton then i will let you know aur waise bhi email dhondhla sa hain Confused

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Oh God! I had the weirdest of weird CID dream today morning.....No, it's actually bizzare. I have no idea what to make out of it Confused

Sorry it's a long dream, so I gave a pretty long description. Kay, it started out like this:

I'm going somewhere with my mom and aunt in my car. I'm sitting in the passenger seat and my mom and aunt at the back. Finally the car stopped in front of some building and my mom and aunt ask me to wait in the car and went into the building.

So, I'm sitting in the car getting bored. There were some young boys, in their teens, playing cricket right close to the car. So, I start observing their match from my window.

I notice each of the cricketers, playing. Suddenly, I am shocked! The guy bowling, is a teenage Daya! I'm really surprised and think "Oh God, that guy looks just like Daya, except that he looks reallly young". But I didnt know what to do about it, so I just continue watching the match.

Just as I'm looking on, I catch someone walking close to my car from the corner of my eye. I look around to see who that is.....

OMG again! It's a teenage Fredricks walking along. He is not playing Cricket but just walking along observing the match. Now I'm really stunned. What is going on here?

I'm really curious and start looking around. Aha! Just like I had expected..... I see a young Salunkhe wearing spectacles and sitting in a corner reading a book. Not a teen, but still, very young.

And then, someone else walking towards Salunkhe....who is that? It's a teen girl. She goes and sits next to Salunkhe and starts reading another one of her own books. Okay...that is Niyati!

I am still in shock when, the king of bizzare happens.....the actual, real ACP Pradhyuman and Dr. Salunkhe come and sit in my car at the back! Confused

I'm just gaping at them...not knowing what to say, when ACP starts talking to me. He says, "I know, you must be surprised. I'll tell you what is happening here. You see, we are making a new CID episode where we will need to show the childhoods of all the characters. So that's why we selected these kids to play the roles of young Daya, Fredricks, Saunkhe and Niyati. Now, we want to take your opinion...what do you think? Do they fit the role?"

I just nod my head...."they fit the role alright!"

Salunkhe starts talking to me, "aur chota Salunkhe kaisa laga? Does he look like me or not?"

"Young Salunkhe looks perfect!", I say.

ACP again says, "actually the story is something about all of us going back in time, so that's why we needed to cast young people for the roles. Anyways, thanks for giving your opinion"

And then they just go from the car and vanish....

And that's when I wake up.

Phew...sorry for boring all of you, but I just had to share this here. And I think I'm starting to realise what this is now. I think it is a kind of Harry Potter combined with CID dream Tongue But for some reason, I didnt see a young Abhijeet or ACP...strange.

Now tell me, is this dream "King of bizzare" or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
once i dreamt ki whole cid has come 2 my house n i was only talkin 2 daya sir..n abhijeet sir was talkin 2 my aunty.....n then my mom called me to meet him but he wasnt so freely talkin 2 me as daya was.......haha!!!
a good dream!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top