CID

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 96

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@ visrom your dream chose what an excellent title Khooni Indian Idol. Nice title. ROFL.   Freddy should be there thanking GOD that he was not able to participate and from next year he will not rehearse nor promote II

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 27 April 2010 at 11:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I was watching a Friday episode at 10PM and the case was 'Khooni Indian Idol'. One of the contestants was dead and our team was there at the Indian Idol sets doing the investigation. And they finally find that one of the other contestants has committed the murder. Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

'Khooni Indian Idol' LOL LOL LOL such an apt true CID Title

However the climax takes the cake

Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Daya Sir slaps Salman Khan wow what sight that must be Clap

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

@ visrom your dream chose what an excellent title Khooni Indian Idol. Nice title. ROFL.   Freddy should be there thanking GOD that he was not able to participate and from next year he will not rehearse nor promote II

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by prabha. - 27 April 2010 at 11:52pm

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
LOL
ohh boy what a dream. KHOONI INDIAN IDOL

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

I wa 'Khooni Indian Idol'...... Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...oh ma god..tat waz a gud one....n apt title "KHOONI INDIAN IDOL" LOL....n jst imagine...daya slappin salman khan who turned out 2 b a khooni..ROFLROFLROFL

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Now time for some rona dhona after visrom's funny and apt dreamm...what i saw was nothing less than a nightmare!!! CID COMING TO AN END...CryCryCry

cant recollect much but i remember me crying continuosly as i saw ACP announcing :
Ab humare jaane ka waqt aa gaya...itne saalon tak aap sabka pyaar paya ..shukriya...bla bla bla!!

Abh- Daya standing behind him, with watery eyes!!CryCry
B.P SINGH enters the screen and hugs SHivaji Satam who was also in tears by now.. and the team joins in..also the old ones(Asha, anup soni, Daksh, Niyati,Aditi, Muskaan etc etc)

i was shocked, crying...my parents called me crazzyy...ppl at my home started laughing at me!!CryCry and finally i woke up!!!

Then i just smiled and thanked GOD that it wasnt a reality!!God knows what would happen if that day ever comes!!CryCry

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I hope such a day never come...it would be sooo sadCryCry

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

Now time for some rona dhona after visrom's funny and apt dreamm...what i saw was nothing less than a nightmare!!! CID COMING TO AN END...CryCryCry

cant recollect much but i remember me crying continuosly as i saw ACP announcing :

Ab humare jaane ka waqt aa gaya...itne saalon tak aap sabka pyaar paya ..shukriya...bla bla bla!!

Abh- Daya standing behind him, with watery eyes!!CryCry

B.P SINGH enters the screen and hugs SHivaji Satam who was also in tears by now.. and the team joins in..also the old ones(Asha, anup soni, Daksh, Niyati,Aditi, Muskaanetc etc)

i was shocked, crying...my parents called me crazzyy...ppl at my home started laughing at me!!CryCryand finally i woke up!!!

Then i just smiled and thanked GOD that it wasnt a reality!!God knows what would happen if that day ever comes!!CryCry

Truly a nightmare!

12527mealex

12527mealex

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey anyone wants to marry to DAYA then there is a bad news for u -
Daya Is married with Smita and she has a daughter called Viva.Broken Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top