CID
CID

India-Forums

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 5)

sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@ visrom your dream chose what an excellent title Khooni Indian Idol. Nice title. ROFL.   Freddy should be there thanking GOD that he was not able to participate and from next year he will not rehearse nor promote II

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 27 April 2010 at 11:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I was watching a Friday episode at 10PM and the case was 'Khooni Indian Idol'. One of the contestants was dead and our team was there at the Indian Idol sets doing the investigation. And they finally find that one of the other contestants has committed the murder. Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

'Khooni Indian Idol' LOL LOL LOL such an apt true CID Title

However the climax takes the cake

Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Daya Sir slaps Salman Khan wow what sight that must be Clap

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

@ visrom your dream chose what an excellent title Khooni Indian Idol. Nice title. ROFL.   Freddy should be there thanking GOD that he was not able to participate and from next year he will not rehearse nor promote II

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by prabha. - 27 April 2010 at 11:52pm
Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
LOL
ohh boy what a dream. KHOONI INDIAN IDOL
suveenaster Senior Member
suveenaster
suveenaster

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

I wa 'Khooni Indian Idol'...... Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...oh ma god..tat waz a gud one....n apt title "KHOONI INDIAN IDOL" LOL....n jst imagine...daya slappin salman khan who turned out 2 b a khooni..ROFLROFLROFL
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Now time for some rona dhona after visrom's funny and apt dreamm...what i saw was nothing less than a nightmare!!! CID COMING TO AN END...CryCryCry

cant recollect much but i remember me crying continuosly as i saw ACP announcing :
Ab humare jaane ka waqt aa gaya...itne saalon tak aap sabka pyaar paya ..shukriya...bla bla bla!!

Abh- Daya standing behind him, with watery eyes!!CryCry
B.P SINGH enters the screen and hugs SHivaji Satam who was also in tears by now.. and the team joins in..also the old ones(Asha, anup soni, Daksh, Niyati,Aditi, Muskaan etc etc)

i was shocked, crying...my parents called me crazzyy...ppl at my home started laughing at me!!CryCry and finally i woke up!!!

Then i just smiled and thanked GOD that it wasnt a reality!!God knows what would happen if that day ever comes!!CryCry

cid-cop Senior Member
cid-cop
cid-cop

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I hope such a day never come...it would be sooo sadCryCry
zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

Now time for some rona dhona after visrom's funny and apt dreamm...what i saw was nothing less than a nightmare!!! CID COMING TO AN END...CryCryCry

cant recollect much but i remember me crying continuosly as i saw ACP announcing :

Ab humare jaane ka waqt aa gaya...itne saalon tak aap sabka pyaar paya ..shukriya...bla bla bla!!

Abh- Daya standing behind him, with watery eyes!!CryCry

B.P SINGH enters the screen and hugs SHivaji Satam who was also in tears by now.. and the team joins in..also the old ones(Asha, anup soni, Daksh, Niyati,Aditi, Muskaanetc etc)

i was shocked, crying...my parents called me crazzyy...ppl at my home started laughing at me!!CryCryand finally i woke up!!!

Then i just smiled and thanked GOD that it wasnt a reality!!God knows what would happen if that day ever comes!!CryCry

Truly a nightmare!
12527mealex Newbie
12527mealex
12527mealex

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey anyone wants to marry to DAYA then there is a bad news for u -
Daya Is married with Smita and she has a daughter called Viva.Broken Heart

Go to top