CID

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 96

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I had mentioend about my one and only dream too, I wonder where that thread is. Anyway here it my dream

Sometime in August last year I had a dream. I saw four members of the CID Team - ACP, Daya, Abhijit and Freddie and I was talking to ACP. After I woke up I could not recollect the full interaction I had. I only remember one line I said to ACP. I said "Daya Ko Dekhne Ke Liye Hi To Hum CID Dekhte Hai, Woh To Aur Kisi Mein Aate Nahin". I can still very clearly hear myself saying that. Daya Sir kind of got shy and started looking down at the ground. That's all I recollect. And what happened after that was really.....I don't know what word to use. But what I saw in the immediate CID episode was that Daya is shot at and has stopped breathing. Darn I was so upset. I was like this had to happen after my dream, now what's the reason to watch CID. Why just CID, I had thought I will never see Sony all together. I was so happy to see him back in the next Episode.

I remember reading this somewhr...Confused Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

wow so many got CID dreamz & i thot i was only crazy getting cid dreams LOL LOL
ok i dreamt recently... after watching that plane episode.... next day itself i joined CID forum LOL LOL...
so i dreamt that  whole CID team came to my house.... except daya sir..... & they ask me where's daya LOL LOL.... & i said i dont know.....so they went back... actually daya sir told me not tell anyone that he is hiding in my house.......
before i could ask the reason my alarm went off  LOL LOL LOL...
dont why got such a wierd dream Confused....may be got addicted watching cid thats why Big smile Big smile

LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wow... I keep getting CID dreams but I never remember them when I get up. I faintly remember the CID team in the dream but thats about it Confused

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Again and again and again am having dreams.... Ds afternoon after returning home from exams hall, I fell asleep and I had a very exciting dream about some kind of rescue, action, thriller etc all mixed up...  I think am getting obsessed wt CID and CID forums... I cant concentrate on other things, other priorities.... Am really getting obsessive......

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Again and again and again am having dreams.... Ds afternoon after returning home from exams hall, I fell asleep and I had a very exciting dream about some kind of rescue, action, thriller etc all mixed up...  I think am getting obsessed wt CID and CID forums... I cant concentrate on other things, other priorities.... Am really getting obsessive......

exactly getting addictive to CID day by day ek din na dekho seems missed something LOL LOL

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Oh God! These dreams are starting to get out of hand.... today I dreamt that I went to mumbai for a trip and got to meet the CID team on the sets! I remember taking a pic with them and then taking a pic of them without me just for IF lol.... It was another morning dream, so maybe that's why I kinda remember it. Because the last dream we have before waking up is usually the one that we remember. Or maybe "the CID dream bug" has finally bitten me Tongue

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I never had a CID 'dream' except that one week after Behroopiya...i can say it was more of 'loss of sleep' than dreams.
But last night I had a proper CID dream.

I was watching a Friday episode at 10PM and the case was 'Khooni Indian Idol'. One of the contestants was dead and our team was there at the Indian Idol sets doing the investigation. And they finally find that one of the other contestants has committed the murder. Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

Don't remember anything more...it is all hazy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjhtShagnikaastonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top