CID

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 96

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
lolz, even I had couple of dreams but so far I remember only oneEmbarrassed I remembering sharing this dream with other members in this forum. I would have added it here but I just saw now..
This is was how my dream wasEmbarrassed

I was with CID team solving some case. Maybe I was working with the teamConfused ACP ordered me and Daya to inquire and you know what Daya was drivng YamahaConfused some new brand... And I was sitting behind enjoying the blissDay Dreaming  Daya cute's smileBlushing Man, I can still visual that expression of hisEmbarrassedHowever, I  never got a chance to meet Abhijit because he was with ACPDisapprove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

lolz, even I had couple of dreams but so far I remember only oneEmbarrassed I remembering sharing this dream with other members in this forum. I would have added it here but I just saw now..

I was with CID team solving some case. Maybe I was working with the teamConfused ACP ordered me and Daya to inquire and you know what Daya was drivng YamahaConfused some new brand... And I was sitting behind enjoying the blissDay Dreaming  Daya cute's smileBlushing Man, I can still visual that expression of hisEmbarrassedHowever, I  never got a chance to meet Abhijit because he was with ACPDisapprove

hehe yeah i remember you had mentioned this somewhere lolz!! infact it was opposite for me here, i got a view of abhi more than daya, and dat too the asha era abhi-daya.... i think now i know y ds happened!! yesterday i was watching d accused officer video... so possibly d abhi in my dream was severely injured! and daya to h i saw a littlt less, but very clearly....

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I had mentioend about my one and only dream too, I wonder where that thread is. Anyway here it my dream

Sometime in August last year I had a dream. I saw four members of the CID Team - ACP, Daya, Abhijit and Freddie and I was talking to ACP. After I woke up I could not recollect the full interaction I had. I only remember one line I said to ACP. I said "Daya Ko Dekhne Ke Liye Hi To Hum CID Dekhte Hai, Woh To Aur Kisi Mein Aate Nahin". I can still very clearly hear myself saying that. Daya Sir kind of got shy and started looking down at the ground. That's all I recollect. And what happened after that was really.....I don't know what word to use. But what I saw in the immediate CID episode was that Daya is shot at and has stopped breathing. Darn I was so upset. I was like this had to happen after my dream, now what's the reason to watch CID. Why just CID, I had thought I will never see Sony all together. I was so happy to see him back in the next Episode.

Edited by prabha. - 21 April 2010 at 9:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramya-KaShianvisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

"Daya Ko Dekhne Ke Liye Hi To Hum CID Dekhte Hai, Woh To Aur Kisi Mein Aate Nahin". I can still very clearly hear myself saying that. Daya Sir kind of got shy and started looking down at the ground.

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenasterRamya-KaShian-purnima-

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

hehe yeah i remember you had mentioned this somewhere lolz!! infact it was opposite for me here, i got a view of abhi more than daya, and dat too the asha era abhi-daya.... i think now i know y ds happened!! yesterday i was watching d accused officer video... so possibly d abhi in my dream was severely injured! and daya to h i saw a littlt less, but very clearly....

haan I mentioned in one of my updatesEmbarrassed Your dream is good too.. Wow asha came in your dreamsShocked she's my fav as well but she never came in my dreamsOuch

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drilabh

haan I mentioned in one of my updatesEmbarrassed Your dream is good too.. Wow asha came in your dreamsShocked she's my fav as well but she never came in my dreamsOuch

No no, only Abhi-Daya came. And they looked like the 2000 cases-Duo, u know, thinner and younger... I actually wish the present Abhi-Daya appeared, but still, its Abhi-Daya!! haha

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
wow so many got CID dreamz & i thot i was only crazy getting cid dreams LOL LOL
ok i dreamt recently... after watching that plane episode.... next day itself i joined CID forum LOL LOL...
so i dreamt that  whole CID team came to my house.... except daya sir..... & they ask me where's daya LOL LOL.... & i said i dont know.....so they went back... actually daya sir told me not tell anyone that he is hiding in my house.......
before i could ask the reason my alarm went off  LOL LOL LOL...
dont why got such a wierd dream Confused....may be got addicted watching cid thats why Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramya-KaShian

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ya even i have dreams of cid like once solving a case wid cid team and when i wake up its so bad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top