CID

CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 96

Page 1
Page   of 96
Page 3 Page 96

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

Originally posted by prasunamurty_85

i hafd no such dreams about marryin sm1 MYSELF lolz. but i had many funny dreams. not about me n any officer but like whr Sudhakar n Freddie enter my class as teachers etc LOL

What did they teach you btw

it ws like, only some 20 were present in my class of 69 students. I sit in the last bench of girls as m tall n behind me thr r 2 BOYS BENCHes. Sudhakar ws sittin behind me n correctin some Copy books (english, maybe) Freddie ws comin 2 all the benches correctin the Copy books. but i wonder y i wanted to get my book signed by Sudhakar. so i hid my copy wenFreddie came to my bench. n then after he went to the oder side i handed the buk 2 Sudhakar n he got angry n said"U JUST TOOK OUT THE BOOK FRM UR BAG NOW? I WONT CORRECT IT. U SHUD HAV KEPT IT UP WEN V ENTERED" (i dunno in wich language he said it but it ws certainly NOT Hindi or Kannada LOL ) phir i took some time n told him "I WANTED TO GET THE BOOK SIGNED BY U"  n then he said "OHH!!! OHK GIVE IT Smile " n he signed it. i had spoken in English LOL funny. ppl wud wanna getthe books signed by Abhijjet or Daya...hmm so that means i like Sudhakar too, n Freddie to i like frm b4.
then i told this to my frnd. she asked y he got angry on me so i said "HIS FACE IS LIKE A STRICT GUY. MAYB THAT Y" LOL

It is funny btw which class do you study in ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prasunamurty_85

i hafd no such dreams about marryin sm1 MYSELF lolz. but i had many funny dreams. not about me n any officer but like whr Sudhakar n Freddie enter my class as teachers etc LOL

What did they teach you btw

it ws like, only some 20 were present in my class of 69 students. I sit in the last bench of girls as m tall n behind me thr r 2 BOYS BENCHes. Sudhakar ws sittin behind me n correctin some Copy books (english, maybe) Freddie ws comin 2 all the benches correctin the Copy books. but i wonder y i wanted to get my book signed by Sudhakar. so i hid my copy wenFreddie came to my bench. n then after he went to the oder side i handed the buk 2 Sudhakar n he got angry n said"U JUST TOOK OUT THE BOOK FRM UR BAG NOW? I WONT CORRECT IT. U SHUD HAV KEPT IT UP WEN V ENTERED" (i dunno in wich language he said it but it ws certainly NOT Hindi or Kannada LOL ) phir i took some time n told him "I WANTED TO GET THE BOOK SIGNED BY U"  n then he said "OHH!!! OHK GIVE IT Smile " n he signed it. i had spoken in English LOL funny. ppl wud wanna getthe books signed by Abhijjet or Daya...hmm so that means i like Sudhakar too, n Freddie to i like frm b4.
then i told this to my frnd. she asked y he got angry on me so i said "HIS FACE IS LIKE A STRICT GUY. MAYB THAT Y" LOL
Nice one!LOL

Ramya-KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Ramya-KaShian

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
m in high skuul! now dont ask me anythin more ! Tongue

ANZS

ANZS

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
IN MY DREAMS AND ALSO IN REAL I ALWAYS BEHAVE LIKE CID OFFICER AND WISH I COULD BE AN IPS OFFICER LIKE DAYA AND ABHIJEET

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramya-KaShian

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey great , i though i had dreams because i see cid  a lot. sometimes i think i am getting crazy looking at the serial. thank god there are others like me

Ramya-KaShian

CRICK3Tgal27

CRICK3Tgal27

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Me & my sis often dream bout C.I.D,but she dreams of bieng a member of the team, and i get slapped Tongue
my first dream was of some guy (family member) was a criminal and Daya & Abhi came to our house for inspection..to save my relative i hide the clues and both of them think i'm the criminal. Then Daya so sweetly says "i did'nt expect this from u" and instead of running, i break down saying sorry.Then Abhijeet comes and slaps me...and mom wakes me up Ermm

Ramya-KaShian

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
my dream was little bit different .my dream was that i have entered as a small child (i am 12 years ) in cid . that also as a forensic dr bcz i like forensic science . and i was taking training to break doors from daya ,learning word " aain " from abhi .moving eyeball from acp ,and making jokes from fredricks .

Edited by tgodse - 17 March 2010 at 11:12am

Ramya-KaShian

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL O  GOD WHAT A DREAM I JUST HAD!!!! I just got up from a dream where I was an officer working with the team. It involved weird things like terrorists visiting families etc, and I was somehow an undercover cop in one family and was trapped. But I escaped... Lots of other things.... There was no Acp in my dream, only Abhi-Daya....ButCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Cry  my dream ended with a severely injured Abhi and me rescuing some hostages and escaping while Daya lay in the hospital in a critical state and we didnt know dat nor did we know where he was......I woke up before the dream cud end!!! O GOD!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top