Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh God! These dreams are starting to get out of hand.... today I dreamt that I went to mumbai for a trip and got to meet the CID team on the sets! I remember taking a pic with them and then taking a pic of them without me just for IF lol.... It was another morning dream, so maybe that's why I kinda remember it. Because the last dream we have before waking up is usually the one that we remember. Or maybe "the CID dream bug" has finally bitten me πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never had a CID 'dream' except that one week after Behroopiya...i can say it was more of 'loss of sleep' than dreams.
But last night I had a proper CID dream.

I was watching a Friday episode at 10PM and the case was 'Khooni Indian Idol'. One of the contestants was dead and our team was there at the Indian Idol sets doing the investigation. And they finally find that one of the other contestants has committed the murder. Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

Don't remember anything more...it is all hazy.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ visrom your dream chose what an excellent title Khooni Indian Idol. Nice title. 🀣.   Freddy should be there thanking GOD that he was not able to participate and from next year he will not rehearse nor promote II
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I was watching a Friday episode at 10PM and the case was 'Khooni Indian Idol'. One of the contestants was dead and our team was there at the Indian Idol sets doing the investigation. And they finally find that one of the other contestants has committed the murder. Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

'Khooni Indian Idol' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† such an apt true CID Title

However the climax takes the cake

Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Daya Sir slaps Salman Khan wow what sight that must be πŸ‘

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

@ visrom your dream chose what an excellent title Khooni Indian Idol. Nice title. ROFL.   Freddy should be there thanking GOD that he was not able to participate and from next year he will not rehearse nor promote II

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†
ohh boy what a dream. KHOONI INDIAN IDOL
suveenaster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wa 'Khooni Indian Idol'...... Daya finds the guy and slaps him and somehow that guy turned into Salman Khan in his shirtless avtar.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oh ma god..tat waz a gud one....n apt title "KHOONI INDIAN IDOL" πŸ˜†....n jst imagine...daya slappin salman khan who turned out 2 b a khooni..🀣🀣🀣
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Now time for some rona dhona after visrom's funny and apt dreamm...what i saw was nothing less than a nightmare!!! CID COMING TO AN END...😭😭😭

cant recollect much but i remember me crying continuosly as i saw ACP announcing :
Ab humare jaane ka waqt aa gaya...itne saalon tak aap sabka pyaar paya ..shukriya...bla bla bla!!

Abh- Daya standing behind him, with watery eyes!!😭😭
B.P SINGH enters the screen and hugs SHivaji Satam who was also in tears by now.. and the team joins in..also the old ones(Asha, anup soni, Daksh, Niyati,Aditi, Muskaan etc etc)

i was shocked, crying...my parents called me crazzyy...ppl at my home started laughing at me!!😭😭 and finally i woke up!!!

Then i just smiled and thanked GOD that it wasnt a reality!!God knows what would happen if that day ever comes!!😭😭

cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope such a day never come...it would be sooo sad😭😭
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sagnikasenapati

Now time for some rona dhona after visrom's funny and apt dreamm...what i saw was nothing less than a nightmare!!! CID COMING TO AN END...😭😭😭

cant recollect much but i remember me crying continuosly as i saw ACP announcing :

Ab humare jaane ka waqt aa gaya...itne saalon tak aap sabka pyaar paya ..shukriya...bla bla bla!!

Abh- Daya standing behind him, with watery eyes!!😭😭

B.P SINGH enters the screen and hugs SHivaji Satam who was also in tears by now.. and the team joins in..also the old ones(Asha, anup soni, Daksh, Niyati,Aditi, Muskaanetc etc)

i was shocked, crying...my parents called me crazzyy...ppl at my home started laughing at me!!😭😭and finally i woke up!!!

Then i just smiled and thanked GOD that it wasnt a reality!!God knows what would happen if that day ever comes!!😭😭

Truly a nightmare!
12527mealex thumbnail
Hey anyone wants to marry to DAYA then there is a bad news for u -
Daya Is married with Smita and she has a daughter called Viva.πŸ’”