Page   of 96
Page 2 Page 96

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Smile
hi... was wondering....
 hw many of u had dreamt of cid? i did so many tyms and i thnk am obsessed wt cid... i lv to watch it nonstop, especially wen the team faces extreme danger...

so hw abt sharing ure dreams ie what dreams u had abt d cid or jst acp saab or abhi sir or daya sir?
wud lv to share my dreams as well....
 i even feel like making up stories on d team like luna-lovegood here, bt am poor in hindi so i wl bore yu...

so instead do share wat dreams u had abt d actors and characters?

Big smile
Big smile

Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 January 2011 at 5:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CIDIANS DREAM THREAD-READ PG 95 UPDATED" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I dreamt of being married to Daya ....Big smile
I know it was a crazy dream and thank god it didnt come true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalzrajhans

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i hafd no such dreams about marryin sm1 MYSELF lolz. but i had many funny dreams. not about me n any officer but like whr Sudhakar n Freddie enter my class as teachers etc LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maithili134aadri-maggi.masala

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

i hafd no such dreams about marryin sm1 MYSELF lolz. but i had many funny dreams. not about me n any officer but like whr Sudhakar n Freddie enter my class as teachers etc LOL

What did they teach you btw

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I had a week of nightmares of CID after the Behroopiya episode.

Actually when the promos were shown I thought the episode would end with Daya recovering fully from hospital. But no....the episode ended showing a dead Daya's face. And for a whole week I had nightmares.

Cry

devashri

devashri

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@prasunamurty_85 I had a dream too of getting married to daya. I wish it had come true LOL he is so fine.Day Dreaming
I also once dreamed getting married to abhi and once I had gotten a dream that my friend was a suspect. Stern Smile When I told her she started laughing.lolTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalzrajhansprasunamurty_85suveenaster

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashri

@prasunamurty_85 I had a dream too of getting married to daya. I wish it had come true LOL he is so fine.Day Dreaming
I also once dreamed getting married to abhi and once I had gotten a dream that my friend was a suspect. Stern Smile When I told her she started laughing.lolTongue

If we watch CID all day especially with those reruns coming (with daya looking just awesome Tongue ), these dreams are bound to happen Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasunamurty_85

Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

What did they teach you btw

it ws like, only some 20 were present in my class of 69 students. I sit in the last bench of girls as m tall n behind me thr r 2 BOYS BENCHes. Sudhakar ws sittin behind me n correctin some Copy books (english, maybe) Freddie ws comin 2 all the benches correctin the Copy books. but i wonder y i wanted to get my book signed by Sudhakar. so i hid my copy wenFreddie came to my bench. n then after he went to the oder side i handed the buk 2 Sudhakar n he got angry n said"U JUST TOOK OUT THE BOOK FRM UR BAG NOW? I WONT CORRECT IT. U SHUD HAV KEPT IT UP WEN V ENTERED" (i dunno in wich language he said it but it ws certainly NOT Hindi or Kannada LOL ) phir i took some time n told him "I WANTED TO GET THE BOOK SIGNED BY U"  n then he said "OHH!!! OHK GIVE IT Smile " n he signed it. i had spoken in English LOL funny. ppl wud wanna getthe books signed by Abhijjet or Daya...hmm so that means i like Sudhakar too, n Freddie to i like frm b4.
then i told this to my frnd. she asked y he got angry on me so i said "HIS FACE IS LIKE A STRICT GUY. MAYB THAT Y" LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prasunamurty_85sakshyasuveenastershreelaAditi_97-purnima-awesumsonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top