Article: Robert Pattinson's odd 'allergy'

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Was reading the paper today and wasn't surprised to see another article on Robert Pattinson.😛😆

I will edit this thread later and add more pictures of Robert from the magazine mentioned in the article.

Mitesh
____

Andrei Harmsworth - 15th February, 2010

Robert Pattinson's odd 'allergy'

Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson may be adored by women everywhere but he does not return the favour – he 'really hates' an intimate part of them.

Robert Pattinson's photoshoot with US magazine Details

The 23-year-old London lad revealed his 'allergy' to a woman's most private parts during a 12-hour photo shoot with a bevy of naked beauties for US magazine Details.

'I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover,' he squirmed.

R-Patz again shot down rumours that he is dating co-star Kristen Stewart, saying he loves only his pet.

'The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it's ridiculous,' he admitted.

Robert Pattinson's photoshoot with US magazine Details

Robert Pattinson's photoshoot with US magazine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought it was quite humorous actually about "Hating woman's private parts". But anyone who is stuck there for 12 hours will probably have the same thing to say😆
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

I thought it was quite humorous actually about "Hating woman's private parts". But anyone who is stuck there for 12 hours will probably have the same thing to say😆

Hey Anu*Hugs*
 I Totally agree with you......anyone would have that kind of allergy if they are kept in those circumstances.....its damn hilarious !!!

btw thanks for sharing !!

luv Alina
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^^ No problem. I am a regular reader of this paper and they love Rob.😆 So will keep the articles coming.😛
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. must have been an overdose LOL
but it could have got irritating
hrithikluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh poor Rob.......he's so funny 😆 😳
aish_punk thumbnail
lol thats pretty weird!..

but those pics are HOT!

thnx 4 d article
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GOD HE looks sooo HOT.

PoorThing.lol
TwilightRobsten thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz dont take me otherwise but by this type of articles u ppl are making me start to dislike rob!! i know its just impossible but i've read in news papers and by that it seems he's not like edward!
he is a rude guy!!
i know that its too difficult to believe!! but i feel sad cz i my self read that "dog" line in a news paper and he doesn't like his fan following!! AND MOST OF ALL. EACH AND EVERY THING HE SAYS ABT KRIS!!
i mean he makes me extremely happy when he goes on that dating and cozy relationship thing and extremely sad when says its not true!!
Sanyogeeta1 thumbnail
Rpatz is v rude!!!! He walked out of da interview wid Ryan Seacrust when asked about dating Kristen Stewart.!