vfordonkey

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Epic facepalm moments?

EPIC facepalm moments

The link to the plagiarised work -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3379853

But the person has removed the content. And has asked the mods to "plz delete"

-Vee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Complaints Thread... (Page 92)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Oh.. that's at the IPK forum. I can't do anything there. Sorry.

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

^^ I am confused about that also. I was following along that  morning - stars story also, until someone told me it was on wattpad also. Why hasn't the writer taken down the story when she has plagiarized word by word from the writer on wattpad? And its not like she has changed the words, they are for word for word from wattpad.

The writer on wattpad has mentioned, she has not posted her story elsewhere and asked others to do the same.

If i am wrong and the story does belong to morning - star, then i apologize. 

Shizza? True, I just went tru her thread the whole bloody thing was copied word to word :/ The wrinter there i guess is not even Indian and yes, she has mentioned it.

@Angie-Jot Aadminji Pranam

LOL! Kiara here, well I used to be a part of this forum, mind you, a silent reader mostly until I started noticing a few things here and there, as a fellow member of wattpad I did notice thatthere are so many stories out here 'inspired' from those scenes. Like Audrey's Lessons on love or the replacement girlfriend. A popular author out here did mention that she was inspired by Audrey but ended up copying scenes word to word- which ruined the books for me, Jordan Lynde's Surrepetitious Relationship has been inspired here too. If you actually sit and read and then reconnect you'll mainly notice that the popular stpries out here r the ones you read. Unfortunately, being a victmim of this dirty dirty deed and having my own Ff plagiarised, I have totally lost interest in reporting here, cause there is no serious punishment or justice either the story gets discontinued or the writer disappears or when you warn the.wruter you end up getting bashed. *sigh* Online books ko chood people have actually had the audacity to copy popular series or well, published books.  

So as I mentioned earlier I did have a list and maybe I can rewrite another one, a long long list. So admin, ready for me? Or well the shocks?

Edited by tiger_lily - 09 January 2013 at 3:47am

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
We'd much rather have the members report the issue to us first and then pass judgment on whether we take strict enough action or not. I'd appreciate it if you'd give the links to the fanfiction and the original.

We as DT members are trying our best we can to stop plagiarism.. Hence the stricter action that I recently posted about..

-publicenemy-

-publicenemy-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

We'd much rather have the members report the issue to us first and then pass judgment on whether we take strict enough action or not. I'd appreciate it if you'd give the links to the fanfiction and the original.

We as DT members are trying our best we can to stop plagiarism.. Hence the stricter action that I recently posted about..

@AJ:  I had brought this up once before, but would it be possible to make it a rule that once an FF or portions of an FF are considered plagiarized, that the DT either ask the person to remove it or if they don't respond, remove it yourself?   Because, it is disheartening to see work that is merely discontinued (or the thread locked) for plagiarism rather than wholly removed.

Thank you,

-D

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
If it's a certain chapter or a part, then yes, we do edit it out if the author refuses to. If it's more than a couple chapters but they're scattered and all over the place, that's when we're forced to merely lock it with a note stating it's plagiarized.
However, if we're sure the entire thread is plagiarized, we trash the whole thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy--Alina.

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
me again with a complain
neha5058 's
ff- ek anjana chehra she used the same scene cncpt just change the characters in her ff http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2094392&TPN=6

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2094392&TPN=9

also a the part in the FF on this page.. especially the conversation is word to wordOuch same

orginal bit on my blog

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alwayzzgurtiaqvumJannat-FictionsAngel-Jot.Eza_analystFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
neha5080 copied my ff word to word... with out my acknowledgment and posted as one of hers..

please look in to this

from fanna neha5080

Maan-look at me… it's me maan….She slowly walked out of the dark… she was in totally mess….where is my son? Is he still in hospital? Where is he? Is rahul looking after him properly? he can't sleep at night without me. Is he sleeping well? Maan… Is he sleeping well? Does he go in bed on time? she asked question non stop… without any pause…..Maan walks towards her slowly… Brings her to his embrace. Maan was trying his best to control his tears… but some alone tears came are on his eye lids…

Maan: he is alright sam…. he is alright. Rahul is doing a great job. You don't worry. I am there to look after him as well….. Sameera smiled… then why he doesn't come and see me? It's his birthday today. You know how much he loves his birthday cake….. you know maan he likes chocolate cake… I always fed him chocolate cake… how much he loves when I fed him… Maan nodes sadly…… maan is rahul sending him school? She paused for a little then again said no no, maan tell to rahul don't send him in school.. now he is very small…. How can he manage all alone… I should be  t

from my intezzar- actually the whole begining
Maan: it's me maan.
She slowly walked out of the dark... "where is my daughter? Is she still in hospital? Where is she? Is rishab looking after her properly? She can't sleep at night without me. Is she sleeping well? Maan... Is she sleeping well? Does she go in bed on time?" she asked question non stop... without any pause...
Maan walks towards her slowly... Brings her to his embrace. Maan was trying his best to control his tears.
Maan: she is alright sam. She is alright. Rishab is doing a great job. You don't worry. I am there to look after her as well.

i am gn report... guys help please report to

fanna link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2917986&TPN=9

my ff link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1554746

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIsaqvumJannat-FictionsAngel-Jot.Eza_analyst

Post Reply New Post

Go to top