India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

General Complaints Thread... (Page 113)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Anyways Jot, I plan to shower Vijay with PM's. I'll do the same to you LOL. Anyone else in this forum that I have to PM wiw my suggestions?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
^There is already a thread that appreciates the ongoing works. It is called fanfiction in the spotlight :-) They have recently restarted it and have already appreciated 3 stories. I don't know when the 4th one will come

As far as becoming a DT is concerned, A.J has answered that question only a couple of pages back in this thread :-)

Hall of Shame sounds good. But they can always come back with a new ID :'(
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

^There is already a thread that appreciates the ongoing works. It is called fanfiction in the spotlight :-) They have recently restarted it and have already appreciated 3 stories. I don't know when the 4th one will come

As far as becoming a DT is concerned, A.J has answered that question only a couple of pages back in this thread :-)

Okay - Link to it? 

but tht would mean restarting all over again and IF should have stricter rules for newbies! 

lazyleaves

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Not if IF continues to crack down on the IP-adress thing and getting rid of MID's. 

I've also raised an issue of newbies who have not posted anything for the past few years and it's obvious they are not going to - I think that there should be a time limit, and if a newbie is not active and not posting their account gets suspended. 

Strict punishments need to be carried out. 

lazyleaves

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Not if IF continues to crack down on the IP-adress thing and getting rid of MID's. 

I've also raised an issue of newbies who have not posted anything for the past few years and it's obvious they are not going to - I think that there should be a time limit, and if a newbie is not active and not posting their account gets suspended. 

I agree with you. They delete ID's with multiple IF adresses. Our PKYEK2 Forum Fanfic ID got deleted for the above reason :(

True! They need to have stricter rules! 

Any site works on the number of views it gets but . . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranilazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Even if they are able to crack the IP address thing, they can still make new accounts here. For eg, I have a laptop, a desktop and two mobiles in my home with which I can access IF. Which all will they ban?

You know what happened with me recently? This happened on one of my general post and another on my story thread. Newbies (All IDs belonging to the same person) posted random rubbish on the threads (The DT have dealt with that already) and they have been doing that on other threads as well. In order to be 'active' they are resorting to this :(

I just hope we get some solutions for this :(

Also, I came across a bitter truth on the internet - the moment you publish something on the net, be prepared for plagiarism because every code has an anit code :(

-Ara-

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Okay - Link to it? 

but tht would mean restarting all over again and IF should have stricter rules for newbies! 

Link to the fanfictions in the spotlight?

Give me 5 mins to find those :)

Members at a higher IF ladder too plagiarise, why just categorise the newbies?
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AraBearxx

Okay - Link to it? 

Link to the fanfictions in the spotlight?

Give me 5 mins to find those :)

Members at a higher IF ladder too plagiarise, why just categorise the newbies?

Somone said that they will make new ID's - thus will start all over again.

Sad but true, my FF was PLGRIZD by a ziddler. . 

I'm fed up of typing the ;P; wrd   "(

lazyleaves

Go to top