Suggestions / Comments

Rajan Shahi blog ....in a pathetic mess (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Just now checked the Rajan Shahi blog. Its indeed being spammed by some members. Very bad !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801Sweet-Violet--Pinky---SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajan Shahi blog ....in a pathetic mess (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

agun

agun

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for opening the topic...I have to agree the blog is a mess even after a request from him not to do it....The important messages are being lost in such repetitive brain dead messages. No wonder he doesn't come here any more.  Poor man is being hauted for being so good to take suggestions from viewers about his shows. There should definitely be a moderator (neutral) to check all the messages before they are published.  They should not publish repetitive comments...it is irritating to see a message being repeated every 2 minutes just to get attention...There are better and decent ways to get attention. I think he deserves a better treatment than he is being given at India Forums

Edited by agun - 15 February 2010 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801Sweet-Violet

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I like Ice-thinkers idea, that each reply on the blog should be reviewed by a IF mod, before entering it on the blog. If anything nasty is written it should be PM back to the member to either rephrase or re-write the whole thing. That is the best way to keep order.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I totllagr agree with this
Do something about this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801Sweet-Violet

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Thank you Anu for opening up this topic. I agree with you that Rajanji's blog has turned into another war zone. All I would like to say to EVERYONE, is wake up guys, this isn't real life that we are getting so obsessive and crazy about. Its a show and its Rajan Shahi's show, he can do what he wants with it basically. He doesn't have to take any of our suggestions or comments into consideration. But he does! He has opened this blog because he wants to know our views about HIS SHOW, he has opened this blog because he has respect for our views and suggestions. But looking at the mess on the blog, I must say, I pity everyone that has written so rudely and in a immature manner. At least, you could have given him respect for the respect he has shown us. I have no problem about stating your views on the blog, but please have some respect and say it in a  professional and polite manner. He want your suggestions not your spams. He has even clearly stated that before. Action must be taken to put the blog in order and create peace. Not for "SaAlekh fans" but for Rajan Shahi. None of us have the right to basically "harass"  him like this. Yes, we are HARASSING HIM!!! Its his show, its his direction, its his actors, and its his script. Leave the man alone. Let him decide the way he wants to take the story. Make your suggestion, if he thinks its a good idea he will apply it in his script, if not then that is his show and his choice. He is where he is for a reason, he knows his job. We are not there for a reason, because we watch. Lets not teach him how to run the show, because that is what it seems like people are trying to do.  If you don't like it don't watch it. I am fed up with is war, battle, arguments, ignorance and disgusting behavior from many of us. We need to grow up, wake up and respect each other, the show, and Rajan sir. Please take action on creating respect for Rajan sir and this forum, because the forums name is also attached to this abuse.
Some people are like that when RS show something good for these Fans tan Bidaai is  Best show but when he dont show good like what they want than for them Bidaai is boring blah blah..
We know sometimes storu acchi nahi jati ..instead og giving rude comments we should tel me what u can show kya best hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801

beautiself

Goldie

beautiself

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Even I visited couple of times but then stopped afterwards coz no use reading disrespectful posts only to attack him.. For god sake ppl should refine their speech when talking.. They take his creation bidaai too serious n personal that anything they don't like in story they blame it on him.. Too disgraceful attitude, couldn't read nor comment n also notice he doesn't update blog so dropped checking it..

Thanks anu for taking intiation to address this, even I noticed..

Edited by peacepari - 15 February 2010 at 12:14pm

chinky801Sweet-Violet--Pinky---SalShah4eva-

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you anu for this topic. This was needed very badly. Some comments there are so harsh that I don't think RS will be willing to blog anymore. So some actions should be taken about it for sure. It has become a complete mess.

Kinny_Loverchinky801Sweet-Violet-SalShah4eva-

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hey friends,

I need to clarify something: As far as I know, the IF DT does not have rights for any of the Blogs. I just checked it and am not able to delete or edit anything. Pinky, that's why Kiran can't help you.

I'll PM Vijay and ask him for help.

Love,
Khushi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_Loverbeautiselfchinky801Ishan.Bini311Sweet-VioletminuuKai.-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top