Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
There is too much negativity and personal attacks in Mr. Rajan Shahi blog. It was a great place to give suggestions or feedback's about the shows...but unfortunately this has been just reduced to a complaint and frustration box. Most fans are just spamming the blog and it has become so difficult for other members to write their feedback.

Fans get attached to any show and they may not like certain things. But there should be a decent way to put forward suggestions or feedback's. Its just pathetic that some fans are taking it too personal and attacking the other jodi, actors, jodi fans and even CVs. No true fan would curse the makers or the show protagonist with such harsh words.

No wonder Mr. Rajan Shahi is not updating the blog. There is so much cursing and personal attacks on him as well. Who would like to read such comments ?

Its high time, the IF moderators needs to step in and take some strict measures to control this pathetic mess.

Edited by --Anu-- - 14 February 2010 at 10:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayWalnutCookiesvesumstarplusfan777agunbeautiselfASRdeewaniscrpnglchinky801taral83*Eva*.shona.Omshanti1111--Pinky---SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajan Shahi blog ....in a pathetic mess" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making this topic Anu it was really needed.

Have brought this to the notice of the Kiran (Star Plus CM) many many times thru PM, and that was a long time back.  But no action seems to have been taken at all.

There are many members hurling personal attacks at members, at creatives at jodis etc.  There is a lot of spamming going on there.

Hope that the msg gets thru to concerned authorites thru this post and some concrete steps are taken to clean the mess in the RS Blog, and members are stopped from doing such things in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801Sweet-Violet*Eva*-SalShah4eva-

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Even the IF Team Blog has been posted with irrelevant comments by many users. Like posting requests to bring back KSG in DMG. What connection has IF Blog Team and DMG got ? I hope some action is taken ! Otherwise the blogs will be in a mess !! Ouch

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Even the IF Team Blog has been posted with irrelevant comments by many users. Like posting requests to bring back KSG in DMG. What connection has IF Blog Team and DMG got ? I hope some action is taken ! Otherwise the blogs will be in a mess !! Ouch

Thanks Ishan for posting ur concern, new blogs are being opened every week / month, but before going into more blogs i feel some rules and guidelines should be laid down as some members in their frustration just forget who they are addressing and what they are saying.

The RS Blog is a total mess, with members spamming, attacking, use of foul language and sarcasm etc.  It seems the Blog is a free for all area of IF where no rules no norms are followed and no actions taken.

I feel it should be moderated as this is the door thru which the celebrity interacts with IF and its members and such things give a very bad impression. 

I agree with the recommendations Ice has put forward.

I hope this thread does get some heads moving and some actions taken.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801Sweet-Violet

ASRdeewani

Goldie

ASRdeewani

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
sooooo true
people are just posting rubbish
if u dont like the show, then dont watch it
SIMPLE
people have written paragraphs about the story line actors.etc
rajan sir knows what he is doing, this blog was for suggestions not bashing!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Thank you Anu for opening up this topic. I agree with you that Rajanji's blog has turned into another war zone. All I would like to say to EVERYONE, is wake up guys, this isn't real life that we are getting so obsessive and crazy about. Its a show and its Rajan Shahi's show, he can do what he wants with it basically. He doesn't have to take any of our suggestions or comments into consideration. But he does! He has opened this blog because he wants to know our views about HIS SHOW, he has opened this blog because he has respect for our views and suggestions. But looking at the mess on the blog, I must say, I pity everyone that has written so rudely and in a immature manner. At least, you could have given him respect for the respect he has shown us. I have no problem about stating your views on the blog, but please have some respect and say it in a  professional and polite manner. He want your suggestions not your spams. He has even clearly stated that before. Action must be taken to put the blog in order and create peace. Not for "SaAlekh fans" but for Rajan Shahi. None of us have the right to basically "harass"  him like this. Yes, we are HARASSING HIM!!! Its his show, its his direction, its his actors, and its his script. Leave the man alone. Let him decide the way he wants to take the story. Make your suggestion, if he thinks its a good idea he will apply it in his script, if not then that is his show and his choice. He is where he is for a reason, he knows his job. We are not there for a reason, because we watch. Lets not teach him how to run the show, because that is what it seems like people are trying to do.  If you don't like it don't watch it. I am fed up with is war, battle, arguments, ignorance and disgusting behavior from many of us. We need to grow up, wake up and respect each other, the show, and Rajan sir. Please take action on creating respect for Rajan sir and this forum, because the forums name is also attached to this abuse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

agunchinky801Bini311Sweet-Violet--Pinky--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top