Reth

7th Feb 05

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Everyone is shocked to hear what netra has said.. shekhar says that its all rubbish but judge asks netra to continue with her bayan.. netra says for everything that happened netra is responsible that wageh was her man… judge says that since there is a new twist to the whole thing.. jia will have to remain in the police custody…and the matter will be discussed on Monday.. after the judge leaves everyone pounces on netra.. why did she lie.. what is trying to prove.. kis baat ka badla le rah hai.. she is vicious…jia tells gyan that whatever netra is saying is all wrong.. she has not done anything.. the police come and tell jia to leave.. A very tired jia sits in the police avn.. patrakaar usse gherte hain ki wo ab apni safyi mein kya karegi.. why did she do what she did.. was it the revenge of a wife.. jia does not say anything and goes away…. Lawyer asks shekhar why did you ask me that day if netra changes her stand,.. did she hint you about it.. what does she want..shekhar says I do not know . but what are the chances now.. lawyer says now we will have to rebuild our case…police will also start its investigations but that means bad news for Jia .. she will have to be in custody for that long. Shekhar looks shaken with this. In the hospital.. an inspector comes and ask jia that she turned out to be very smart.. looks so homely and simple and what planning.. he says somewhere he understand where she is coming from.. after all no woman can bear other woman in her husband's life.. if she tells him the truth ..confesses…... then perhaps court will be a little charitable.. jia looks troubled.. she says please call my husband..call shekhar….doctor comes and tell the inspector that he can not trouble the patient.. this is hospital not your police station… Dadi tells netra that what she is doing is all wrong.. how could she stab jia when she saved her life. Tujhe paap lagega. Netra says to what did you want me to do .. present shekhar on a platter to jia.. who asked her to be so noble.. ab uska fal mile…if I have to think about my happiness and jia'a then I will think of mine.. and i don't think thats wrong. Gyan and Rukmani discuss the fall out of the case.. rukmani says that could it be that some one else is behind all this.. kisi aur ne netra ko influence kiya ho.. gyan says I think she wants money…now that she knows she can not get shekhar.. she has done it for money.. lets give her what she wants and we can be sure that she will change her bayan Dadi is surprised to see gyan and rukmani at her house… she looks embarrassed.. gyan calls netra and gives her a cheque,.. says I know you had to undergo a lot of financial pressures because of us… we are here to compensate for that.. jo galti humse hui hai don't punish jia for that.. netra says she is not interested in money.. what she wants she has told shekhar…. Shekhar is with jia at the hospital.. doctor is trying to explain him the situation.. gyan comes and tells shekhar that give netra what she wants…shekhar does not know what to say… police comes and tell jia she will have to shilt to the lock up.. a criminal can not enjoy the benefits of a hospital.. lot of pregnant women live in jail,. You are no exception. Amidst protest jia is taken by the police .. shekhar sees her going In the netra house.. shekhar comes and tells netra that he is willing to fulfill her condition.. that he will marry her… FREEZE

Edited by tiddles - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
thanks for the update.......😉
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
can u please change the update ...its 7/2 and not 7/1 kind of misleading
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks tiddles...

sarina_202 thumbnail
this is just like tum bin jaaoon kaha...
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!
ya it does sound like tum bin jaoon kahan