Pavitra Rishta

~Rishton Ka Jashan~ ( ZRA ) - Page 6

layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
no teaspoon of sugar , i will celebrate the awards properly ⭐️, actually now i want to eat some ferrero rochers too πŸ˜‰
updates ? 🀣, thank God no πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† so lets celebrate it together on the 28th 😳
I love FR 😳 .. ohh shoot, couldn't you kill dat Shravni grl ?? .. I'm tired of fighting yaar πŸ˜†
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tasnime

πŸ˜† so lets celebrate it together on the 28th 😳
I love FR 😳 .. ohh shoot, couldn't you kill dat Shravni grl ?? .. I'm tired of fighting yaar πŸ˜†

jee haan zarur rendez-vous on the 28th, but i must confess i will eat some FR before the zee awards, woh kya hai na today is the15th na, i will not be able to wait πŸ˜†
aree already tired ? no problem, Archana will replace you from monday to friday, take some rest till friday night πŸ˜‰

Edited by layna - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
After a long long time , Tanya di is a happy chappy where PR is concerned . Iam looking at this award from a different angle as well.
Now the creatives will see that one of the strongest points of PR is the romance and the couple of Manav and Archana . Now why would they want to kill the very strength of their show .
Today I see some hope for Manav and Archana .....it's their fans that will get them together one day ....

I better start thinking about that letter of apology I have to write to Ali and akasha and of course most important to  Manav Deshmukh .

I really hope that this will make the creatives put loads of romance between them and get them together soon in a beautiful and roamntic manner .
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: layna

no teaspoon of sugar , i will celebrate the awards properly ⭐️, actually now i want to eat some ferrero rochers too πŸ˜‰
updates ? 🀣, thank God no πŸ˜†

layna u have to go and vote 4 me and devu, u know whereπŸ˜†
i'll give u chocolateπŸ˜›
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

After a long long time , Tanya di is a happy chappy where PR is concerned . Iam looking at this award from a different angle as well.

Now the creatives will see that one of the strongest points of PR is the romance and the couple of Manav and Archana . Now why would they want to kill the very strength of their show .
Today I see some hope for Manav and Archana .....it's their fans that will get them together one day ....

I better start thinking about that letter of apology I have to write to Ali and akasha and of course most important to  Manav Deshmukh .

I really hope that this will make the creatives put loads of romance between them and get them together soon in a beautiful and roamntic manner .

Ya I thought you really wanted to see them being separatedπŸ˜† and how manav doesn't deserve arhana
but i'm happy now

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The way he is behaving these days ....you tell me , does he deserve an angel like Archana .
I am still very very angry with him for getting engaged and till he takes that aweful ring off his finger I will not  forgive him .
But I was begining to feel very strongly that Manav will be shown as getting married to churail . Now I  think the creatives will think  twice before putting something like this..

But he still has a long long way to go before winning back a girl like Archu . From a princess he has turned her into some sort of a begger womwn always begging him for love , protecting his crude and horrible mother , covering up for him and his fiance .
What has he done to this girl, only because she loves him ...unforgivable . he  has to somehow make her feel like a princess again ...he has to  make things work between them .
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

The way he is behaving these days ....you tell me , does he deserve an angel like Archana .

I am still very very angry with him for getting engaged and till he takes that aweful ring off his finger I will not  forgive him .
But I was begining to feel very strongly that Manav will be shown as getting married to churail . Now I  think the creatives will think  twice before putting something like this..

But he still has a long long way to go before winning back a girl like Archu . From a princess he has turned her into some sort of a begger womwn always begging him for love , protecting his crude and horrible mother , covering up for him and his fiance .
What has he done to this girl, only because she loves him ...unforgivable . he  has to somehow make her feel like a princess again ...he has to  make things work between them .

I think we are starting to see that again, as we saw him defending her in front of savita and even talking back to savite for her sake.
and the way they were showing them in the kitchen talking in the precap, it seemed as everything was normal between them, if this savita wasn't here then ArMan would have united long time bak. But savita is doing emotional atayachaar on manavπŸ˜†
let's see how the creatives solve it.

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: layna

jee haan zarur rendez-vous on the 28th, but i must confess i will eat some FR before the zee awards, woh kya hai na today is the15th na, i will not be able to wait πŸ˜†
aree already tired ? no problem, Archana will replace you from monday to friday, take some rest till friday night πŸ˜‰

yeah I really need ths rest πŸ˜† .. dnt worry I'll be on hol frm thursday nd thn I can keep fighting πŸ˜†  .. well we'll have till the show is telecasted .. I wasn't supposed to tell everyone bt I did .. he's gonna kill me now πŸ˜†
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tasnime

yeah I really need ths rest πŸ˜† .. dnt worry I'll be on hol frm thursday nd thn I can keep fighting πŸ˜†  .. well we'll have till the show is telecasted .. I wasn't supposed to tell everyone bt I did .. he's gonna kill me now πŸ˜†

he he maybe he won't find outπŸ˜†
i think zee was planning to keep it a top secret since they didn't even allow sbs or sbb in, no media coverage.