India-Forums

3rd Feb 2005

tiddles Groupbie
tiddles
tiddles

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Shekhar screams at Netra is she out of her mind.. how can she think of something so stupid.. he also tells her Jia saved her life and she could do this to her.. Netra says what is she getting out of it.. you and Jia back together and she gets nothing.. she says she learnt this from Wageh if you can not be mine you can not be hers also…

Shekhar looks at her in hatred and says I regret Jia saved you.. you are evil impersonated. Netra says I have made my point take it or leave it. Shekhar leaves..

Netra fumes. In the cell Jia starts getting cramps .. she screams in pain.. asks the constable on duty to call the doctor but the constable says ye natak sab pata hai mere ko.. Jia is in trouble…she is short of breath. Just then Manas comes followed by dadi.

He sees Jia in this state and panics and forces the Inspector to take Jia to a hospital Shekhar is looking very troubled .. he is pacing up and down and is thinking that could netra be serious.. could she do what she is implying. He calls up the lawyer and asks him what if netra does not corroborate the bayan that Jia has given…

Lawyer says wo aisa kyon karegi.. kya aisa kuch ho sakta hai.. he says I don't know.. I was just being double cautious… lawyer says then it will be difficult for them to get Jia out the next day.. there case is based on Jia's bayan and there was only one eye witness Netra..

Shekhar keeps the phone down looks troubled In the pandey house phone rings.. its manas calling from the govt. hospital.. he tells Gyan about Jia's condition.. they rush out. In the netra house dadi comes back ..she is feeling bad that jia is not well and that in her condition she has to stay in the lock up. She tells netra that tomorrow she should just end the pareshani of the Pandeys by her bayan…

netra says its not in my hand.. dadi looks at her tere hath mein nahi hai to kiske hath mein hai.. netra says shekhar ke mein.. wahi Jia ko chuda sakta hai.. dadi gets suspicious.. what are you up..netra does not say anything Arushi comes back home and confronts tiwaris .. she says that if there are bad times for my family then should I forget about them that they are my family.. does she have no right to be with her family at the time of need. Just because she is married. She tells Shalini ki aapka is ghar mein itna hak hai.. sab kuch aap karti hai kya shadi ke baad aa bhool jayengi k ye aapka ghar hai.. ye aapke parents hain.. ye aapka bhai hai.. she breaks down.. tiwaris are silent

The Pandeys are at the hospital with Jia.. Jia is looking better but still a lot weak.. doctor comes and tells shekhar that Jia the baby are under stress…she has been facing a lot of tension these days and to add to her problem particularly the kind of environment jia is under she can get infection…she tells that Jia needs rest and proper nutrition otherwise she could have problems. Shekhar is tense . J

ust then dadi and Netra come to ask about Jia.. dadi talks to the pandeys.. shekhar is alone in one corner.. netra comes to him and asks him so what has he decided.. shekhar says cant you see wo kis condition mein hai.. how can you be so heartless. Netra says how can he be so heartless.. can't you see what condition his JIA is in..

Shekhar just stares at her. This track of making Jia ill isn't doing much as she's losing her child much later. Can we do something else here plz In the house devyani – savitri are having a chat.. devyani says that tomorrow is a big day.. finally the family will be together.. savitri says don't count your chicken before they hatch. Whenever this family wants to celebrate some or the other trouble comes.. devyani says ab koyi problem nahi aayegi. Next day the pandeys reach the court… shekhar- Jia and Netra come FACE TO FACE.. Jia is with a doctor.,.she jokingly tells netra that now is the time to even the scores .. I saved you life and now is your time to return the favor. Netra looks at shekhar who takes Jia inside .. netra keeps looking In the court Netra tells the court that it was Jia who got her kidnapped. It was her game plan.. wageh was Jia's man and Jia killed him to safeguard her interests. Everybody is stunned. FREEZE

Edited by tiddles - 03 February 2005 at 4:08am

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update.........Smile
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
awesum update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte! The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte!  1

TellyBuzz got in a candid chat with Suhita Thatte who plays the role ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index