Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Doesn't Yami resemble Madhuri Dixit

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipstvfrnds001Nooriimahmansmachocopie21pretty_angel17ggcric.Mehak.coolfireQueenAnnie18faiza_elahi202sam.desigirl_18hidesweetassugar16Who-I-Used-2-BeMariQuestFilmshapinezz13adits7relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doesn't Yami resemble...." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Aysha i have never noticed it before.But after seeing the pics u have posted of yami and MD ,even i see a slight resemblance maybe its the smile or the face structure or something.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsmadhu.-Aysha-wida

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Aysha i have never noticed it before.But after seeing the pics u have posted of yami and MD ,even i see a slight resemblance maybe its the smile or the face structure or something.Smile
Yeah Hun! I never noticed too! The other day I was thinking Yami resembles someone but I couldn't think of who that is on my head!

Definitely, after looking at the pictures, even I agree she does resembles! Wink

Yami is gorgeous just like Madhuri. I haven't seen anyone this pretty in the television industry. She has somthing different and unique! Smile

Edited by premheer4evr - 14 February 2010 at 12:16pm

ggcricsam.-Aysha-rahmona_pakswe

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hey i too never thought about it!! but looking at the pics, she does, definitely their smile is very similar!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lips-Aysha-wida

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premheer4evr

Yeah Hun! I never noticed too! The other day I was thinking Yami resembles someone but I couldn't think of who that is on my head!

Definitely, after looking at the pictures, even I agree she does resembles! Wink

Yami is gorgeous just like Madhuri. I haven't seen anyone this pretty in the television industry. She has somthing different and unique! Smile
Yami is definetly gorgeous and her smile like GK's smile is just perfectBig smile

sealed_lipsmadhu.ggcric-Aysha-

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by premheer4evr

Yami is definetly gorgeous and her smile like GK's smile is just perfectBig smile
Gosh Yeah Hun! They both are so perfect! Yeah Gaurav's smile Day Dreaming I so die everytime he smiles! Embarrassed Wink

sealed_lipssam.-Aysha-rahmona_pakswe

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 ur feedback everyone! Smile

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
she's gorgeous!!