Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaranjprakashac_durgaquick_silverJanusushavvimiganbharadwaj_k_SK_eljaynithyamkvMP_Radhaatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Feb 15 - 19 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Friday shree the greatCool

Endha Shree, amma shreeya, illai kutty paapa shreeya?  Naanga eppo indha kutty paapavai paarkka pogirom?

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by shreenithi

Friday shree the greatCool

Endha Shree, amma shreeya, illai kutty paapa shreeya?  Naanga eppo indha kutty paapavai paarkka pogirom?
Ofcourse kutty paapa dhaan....

Edited by shreenithi - 15 February 2010 at 9:52am

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Enakku kutti paapa vendum!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja.

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja!  Naan kutti paapa vendum sonnen, never thought Poonga mama will also get ideas at the same time.  Now I just have to get Mr. el to watch this show!  But I definitely can't do the running around the well to the bg of Sundaram naanum or whatever that song was - no well here, and non-cooperative legs!  Just thinking of all the pleasure I am giving all the forum readers will be enough to make me happy!

Edited by eljay - 16 February 2010 at 6:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the uopdates...I think Sori is taking Kavya to meet MM selvam, indirectly to thank him...

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks, Roja!  Naan kutti paapa vendum sonnen, never thought Poonga mama will also get ideas at the same time.  Now I just have to get Mr. el to watch this show!  But I definitely can't do the running around the well to the bg of Sundaram naanum or whatever that song was - no well here, and non-cooperative legs!  Just thinking of all the pleasure I am giving all the forum readers will be enough to make me happy!
In fact that scene was so cute.....and I never knew Bagyam can act with this much Vekkam...on her face....summau madai thiranda vellam pola illeh vekkam varuthu anda ammaavukku.....

I will soon post this scene pictures.....for you all to enjoy.

ahaa......eljay.....summa sammaiyungah.....MR el udan duet aa? aha vanduntaangaiyah vanduttanga......

sing this song then!!! ( forget about the well....just run around your Vegetable patch in your garden.....after all you have so many trees...to help you both!!!Wink

eljay naanum
Ellu neeyum
Serndu irundaal leh
podum...mmmm.

mmm...mmm...Wink

Edited by atina - 16 February 2010 at 4:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_eljaynithyamkveclatMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top