Today's epi = Very Happy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Today's episode was just wonderful

To start off with the scene between Rohan and the Dentist was very funny.... i mean the part where Rohan kept asking about the coffee that was very funny i sooo wish i had someone like that has my boyfriend....

I really love all the scenes between Ruchika and Huseifa a lot.... they're always the funny element of the show.... Today the topic was dress code and OMG huseifa makes me fall off my seat thats how funny that guy it......

That samir client was soooo retarted i mean who would reject someone because of one thing that they dont like..... he is such a picky person they shouldnt have taken him bac....

ONE OF THE BEST SCENE TODAY- when rohan and isha were shopping for the dentist and then when isha was getting ready and get got a gift from rohan that was very very sweetEmbarrassed Embarrassed 

OMGGG Shiv was this episode... i love him in Mahi way but they dont show him that muchConfused I cant beleive Isha got her heart broken and im kinda mad at the guy cuz he broke her heart without even knowing....

The second best thing about this show.... i know you guys are going to thing that im mean but im very very very very happy that the dentist took the New York job.... now Rohan is single again and now there could be a chance of some chemistry between  Rohan and Isha has both of them are singleEmbarrassed

let me know your thoughts on today's episode......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29priyanka1806Mona_MauryaAntaresjaanlovernotfadedawayHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's epi = Very Happy" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

yess! i want rohan and isha together.

first isha's bf leaves her, and the dentist is prolly going to leave rohan
so it all fits into place ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

priyanka1806

priyanka1806

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Totally loved today's episode.The naturally enthusiastic Rohan was a bit disheartened today because of Sukrit leaving for New York. And the hiding the pain inside part whole thing was so well portrayed by Rohan.The expressions were really good.

Isha,it was so unexpected of to see that this guy whom she thought was interested in her finally turned her down that too on a dinner date.

Huzeifa and Ruchika's interactions and antics were humourous and a comic relief.Really well done.

And it was nice to see that this samir client finally got to meet sunena and could apologise to her.The end credits as usual were superb and conclusive.How Rohan missed Sukrit beside him and Isha getting the marriage invitation.Such is the irony of life,what one perceives turns out to be deceiving(read : Isha's case)

All in all,in this episode on valentine's day,some hearts were broken....where one was mended(samir-sunena)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13kabeeraspeakingHowlarious

priyanka1806

priyanka1806

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Oh forgot to say....totally loved Rohan's gift to Isha....the pretty black dress,it was soo sweet like gesture of gratitude for helping him..the eye talking during there respective dates were also really cute.And not to forget the consoling bit...placing their hands on each other after the dates was...well...a little sad yet cute....dunno what im saying...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29lilindiangurl13Howlarious

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Loved today's epi. The coffee scene was damn funny.....lolz.....he is soo cute.....and even the part where he calls Isha to the mall saying that he is in some problem.....lolz....that guy can surely get things done the way he wants.....and his gifting that dress to Isha and also helping her out with Sunaina's file(hope that is the name of the girl) was really sweet of him. Ruchika and Huseifa were definitely the fun element of the show as you have put it....lolz....that skirt thing really had me laughing....and the part where Ruchika went into the lift and saw something written about her had me in splits.....all in all it was such a wonderful epi.

lilindiangurl13

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Cool!! I can't wait to watch the epi, i love them yaar i cant wait till they fall in love!!

lilindiangurl13

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with everyone about the coffee sceneWinkEmbarrassed It was sooo cute.
When Rohan slept in her lap... I was feeling so so so so (x1000) jealous! I wish i was her then!Embarrassed
"meri sauten toh nahin hain na?" I wish! Kavi is mine Sukriti lol...
And when she was putting her fingers through his hair... I could've fainted there and then!
He's sooo cute!

And I was really glad that Sukriti went.. otherwise how could Isha get close to Rohan?

Awww! Poor Isha thought Rohan was in some trouble LOL It was sweet to get her that dress and it looked really good on her. 

I felt really bad when the guy said he came to get married. The look on Ishas face... Then I loved how she went to look at Rohan after that, like he could understand her and that they were closeClap

Ruchika and Husaifa were funny.. It seemed Husaifa  was distracted the most by her clothesTongue

Overall a sweet episode and looking forward to more next week.

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.