India-Forums

Thangam Feb 15 - 19 Updates in pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

thanks for the updates

Me too Migan, don't know what the heck going on.

more than 150 episodes of kalayanam nadukuma, nadukatha.  Now anther 150 episodes of servangala illayah!  Grrr...........

Caryn...wat other way can it be so convenient for them to drag on the serial/s into limitless episodes...???Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 19 February 2010 at 8:31am
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya.

That was a very good thing the slap to Karpagam. I only wish Rasamma gets slapped more then that.

Now another Saga of Thangam has  begun - mamiyar kodumai. Hmmn - let's see - atleast a change from before.

Rasamma is a frustrated old hen...if she is not married ...then that explains her wicked behaviour at this old age (she must have been jilted before). She never wants to see anyone happily settled down...including her sister Karpagam too but that foolish woman has failed to notice Rasamma's scheming tactics...!!Angry
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Anjali & Nitya for the updates. Appada finally we can see some changes in the storyline, I too hope that Ganga won't spoil SK's plan.

Karpagam deserves the slap... I don't know why Rasamma is still in SK's house.

Ya...Vani...with her goody-goody irritating character she would do anything to stop the bad guys from being punished. Her old man always says she is goddess Ganga...apporam eppidi ??.Confused.. She has to keep up to his words.....an absolute mockery indeed...!!!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Nithya, Migan and Anjali!
Nice to see Sara changing slowly. I agree with kutty, Kula is reacting like any brother would. Ilavanji is a poisonous woman who is controlled by greed and jealousy, but Kula is just a protective, loving brother, even if his ideas are slightly warped!

Yes nice to see Sara changing for the better....he is in LOVE...so everything else is secondary to him now....I would say that its a plus point for Ganga.. I am sure with Vadivu's influence Sara will learn to accept Ganga as his sister (of course including the rest).Big smileBig smile

Kula is actually jealous of Ayyah's popularity and status....he is merely using Natchiya as a scapegoat to reach his goal...that is to destroy Ayyah...but Ayyah's brainless sons do not seem to sense it. He also wants Ayyah's property to end with Ila only and doest want a single dime to go to Subbu and her daughters.Angry
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Nithya, Migan and Anjali!
Nice to see Sara changing slowly. I agree with kutty, Kula is reacting like any brother would. Ilavanji is a poisonous woman who is controlled by greed and jealousy, but Kula is just a protective, loving brother, even if his ideas are slightly warped!

Totally agree with you. However, if Illavanji was actually brought up in Ayya's house and if she was constantly witnessing Ganga bajanai is it not natural for anyone to get envious and hate the person who is over glorified. It does not appear that Illavanji, her husband and Sara got any education or any status of their own. If Iyya dream was to make Ganga collector why did he not dream for his sons and daughter-in-law.

It simply shows that Ayyah is 100% BIAS..!!Angry.....He spends more time with Subbu and daughters....1st house members ellam at the back of his mind....I do sometimes wonder why Nachiyar is cool abt his marriage to Subbu.....perhaps Ayya consented to his marriage to Subbu with Natchiyar's coaxing./blessings.Tongue

lifeissymbol123

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates anjali..

I wonder why Kula had to wait for 30 yrs to chase Subbu and Co.. If he was so concered about his sis.. why didn't he stop Ayya before Subbu gave birth to 3 kids Confused

Sorry the serial started now na after 30 years.Wink

nithyamkv

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya.

That was a very good thing the slap to Karpagam. I only wish Rasamma gets slapped more then that.

Now another Saga of Thangam has  begun - mamiyar kodumai. Hmmn - let's see - atleast a change from before.

Rasamma is a frustrated old hen...if she is not married ...then that explains her wicked behaviour at this old age (she must have been jilted before). She never wants to see anyone happily settled down...including her sister Karpagam too but that foolish woman has failed to notice Rasamma's scheming tactics...!!Angry

I don't know where her husband is - but they show her having a daughter who attennded the wedding.
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anjali. It is good that RV asked Rasamma to leave. But Karpagam will stop her from leaving I guess. More torture for us.

anjkhoney

Go to top