Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Finally Karpagam gets the slap she deserves.

Next Rasamma........ yepadi???

Thanks for the updates Anj.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Nithya.

Me too wonder whether rasamma has hubby and kids? Maybe they are happy the big thollai named as rasamma is not there and hnece didnt bothered about bringing her back😆

Ganga will bear all kind of problems and torture and win her enemies heart by being such a sokka thangam until the last episode of this serial😕
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali & Nitya for the updates. Appada finally we can see some changes in the storyline, I too hope that Ganga won't spoil SK's plan.

Karpagam deserves the slap... I don't know why Rasamma is still in SK's house.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
now ganga sister rama's character is changed.. first it was sandra then pooja who danced with kiran in mm4 and now its another gal called sridevi who first danced with kiran before pooja came...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
and i pray rasamma gets nice slaps paalaar palaaar from ganga or sk... as in the end ganga will not be sokka thangam but she will break all the hurdles and win as collector..
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I dont like the message this serial is sending. To be considered a "GOOD" Sokka thangam you have to put up with all kind of injustice that is heeped on you and others. When are we going to show that heroines not only fight injustice heaped on them but also others. Prefer the character Deepa (thendral) infinitely more than this simpering, blushing and ever whining Ganga.
By the way is it not correct on the part of Kula to feel bad for his sister. Why make him a villain by bringing stupid things like property etc. Any brother would hate his sister's husband having another wife. Would be fun if Kula has a "chinna Vidu". Wonder how Ayya the great would react.Further he never spends loving time with first family - especially his sons. Could that be the reason why they are so amenable to their uncle?

Vani19 thumbnail
Thanks migan for the lovely update, now maamiyaar torture ah?
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much Migan Dear

Now wht will Ila do tomo? She is the one who is made to go to bring the couple back. Mutharasi is also not tht strong and patient like Natchiya. She will burst out if Ila or Kula or Ayya's name is taken again
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya, Migan and Anjali!
Nice to see Sara changing slowly. I agree with kutty, Kula is reacting like any brother would. Ilavanji is a poisonous woman who is controlled by greed and jealousy, but Kula is just a protective, loving brother, even if his ideas are slightly warped!
Edited by brinny_g - 14 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Thanks anj for the lovely update, I hope RV really give a tight slap to Rasamma. Good to see that Sara is changing slowly.Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago