Pavitra Rishta

will manav and shravani get married?

Poll

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
dears i think after engagement its high time of arman reunion..........so will shrama(shravani-manav)marry.........or the marriage will break at mandap bcoz of best reason known to ekta..........so plz comment and vote dears 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Unfortunately the way things are right now , I think they will . Manav is  adamant to give Shravani  the respectable status of his wife in the worl even if it means killing his own wife in that process.
Right now there seems to be nothing that can shake him from that stance ...so I think as of now it does seem very likely that he will marry her ...Archana 's pain does hurt him but not enough to stop the wedding .
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I selected the last option, but they will not get married. it will break before they do all the rituals at the mandap.
ya gur.n.cool..........i too know that........coz its the common thing and beauty of ekta shows 🤣
i have a feeling shravani will give birth to child ad die...........and archu will marry manav to give child a name.......as article says shravni will give birth to child but not marry manav.........so maybe sachins child will reunite arman 💔
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kowshik08

ya gur.n.cool..........i too know that........coz its the common thing and beauty of ekta shows 🤣
i have a feeling shravani will give birth to child ad die...........and archu will marry manav to give child a name.......as article says shravni will give birth to child but not marry manav.........so maybe sachins child will reunite arman 💔

ya the article said that, wonder when it will come.
but then all this drama when they r going to kill her character anyways?

I think the marriage might be delayed for now becuase there may not be any shubh murat. shravani still has 5 or 6 months to go.

loverashi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope not dont u all think shravani is hiding some truth regarding father of a child i just cant see manav-archana feeling all sad :(
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no doubt, the answer is NO 😊 .. nd the creative confirmed ds .. 😉