Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hi all!!
First when colors was airing -me thought tis a great channel showing Society evils , Women torture child marriage etcc..So in future tracks will  show hw to tackle these evils.But iam disappointed instead the channel is deviating from main track and focussing only on  Love stories or torturing women endlessly-sometimes by women(see laado).Thereby the main focus shifts elsewhere-So much me and many of colors fans have lost interest -
Take for example Uttaran which started brilliantly -now the main focus is Evil Tapasya and her wishes & wills-potrayed so benignly .Is this what we want to be learnt ???Getting anything at any cost???Lado is a pan to watch so much i update myself from the forums --its too much of violence to the eyes-scheming , plotting , planning where is it leading to EKta Kapoor's K hash....Dunno i have for nw switched over to animal planet for some sane viewing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radashayushimaheshrgattuprachi_poorviTheSnowmanwutheringnutmeg7~~~~Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "colors-the regressive channel!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
but the truth is itself harsh naa
the channel is potraying it

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I agree that they are deviating from the original story lines, and going into old hacked story lines. but the reality is that this channel cannot last only on social messages as the story, because then the viwership will fall and they will have to close shop, so according to the TRP they change the story line. we may not like it, but the majority seems to be enjoying this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimahesh

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yes, its not leading to any solutions to the problem but its adding on to the problems!

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mighty_mouseSweetu80ayushimahesh~~~~

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

i too agree colors is just glorifying evil's of society now and yes they are not showing the evil getting punished or reforming....

They are showing the same people doing same stuff..............

well i sumwat agree wid u 2
they shud show the solutions after depicting the problems

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Colors is still better channel than other Indian channels..

Just don't watch the shows...Read the writing which comes between the scenes speaks volumes against the injustice to women or old ways...

Ladoo, Budha, or Dadisa all are evil women...They infest the society with their evil minds...My 2 cents..

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...Ballika Vadhu is greatest example Gahna is living happily after child marriage, rather after marital rape. Two child's pregnancies both are successful so at the end of day its preaching child marriage, child pregnancy, marital rape. Sugna after first husband death should have given thought about her education but rather she was stucked at pratap ki nisani...This serial disappointed me big time. I really they will slowly shows problem and their solution. But now I think BV just run problem and more problem every episode one tag line but no solution.
Whatever they show as solution is like BTIsh that one day girl will learn to live with all autocracies and thats the solution

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mighty_mouseayushimahesh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top