Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

๐Ÿ˜† ur mom one day goin to come on ur laptop and laugh also so much๐Ÿ˜† and say "oh my, isnt that Immy a stud"๐Ÿ˜†

Yh yh...Immy the MOP-STAR... err ROCK-STAR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh yh...Immy the MOP-STAR... err ROCK-STAR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

what can i say, i rock a lot of ppl's worlds๐Ÿ˜† am thinkin for my ff, Immy get this hair for  Payal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghazal_naz thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ur mom one day goin to come on ur laptop and laugh also so much๐Ÿ˜† and say "oh my, isnt that Immy a stud"๐Ÿ˜†

yah my mom is thinking that i am doing my business work
but she is asking me that is there are jokes on business site๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ghazal_naz - 14 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys he called us his three most loyal fans..!! Surely y'll didn't miss thar bit out right..?..
Immy on behalf of them i shall say it, We not your fans..!!.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...

But yea yea does look like a mop actually....๐Ÿ˜†..and ghazal ghazal..
concentrate on your business work!!..๐Ÿ˜†...
ghazal_naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Guys he called us his three most loyal fans..!! Surely y'll didn't miss thar bit out right..?..

yah i didnt miss that three most loyal fas bit
i didnt knew what to say๐Ÿ˜†
y
yaar i am doing that work from this moring so now i want to laugh and cant concentrate๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ghazal_naz - 14 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

well ur my future wife, so that rules u out bein a fan, Am Tanu's Manu๐Ÿ˜† and well ghazal hahahahahahaha, u don know what happens in forests in Scotland with us๐Ÿ˜† am her tarzan, she my stella๐Ÿ˜† and my Aleena lookin at me and thinkin, "who the kid in the house"๐Ÿ˜† and yes Ghazal concentrate ur business work, maybe i hire u, we can do Tarzan and Stella productions๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

well ur my future wife, so that rules u out bein a fan, Am Tanu's Manu๐Ÿ˜† and well ghazal hahahahahahaha, u don know what happens in forests in Scotland with us๐Ÿ˜† am her tarzan, she my stella๐Ÿ˜† and my Aleena lookin at me and thinkin, "who the kid in the house"๐Ÿ˜† and yes Ghazal concentrate ur business work, maybe i hire u, we can do Tarzan and Stella productions๐Ÿ˜†

OMG immy just coz we three r the only ones who hasnt deemed u a BHAIYYA ...we get branded as ur loyal fans...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ how unfair... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† We are Ejooz Loyal fans..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

by the way me like the Tarzan -Stella productions..idea..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ghazal..it culd help u in ur task
ghazal_naz thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
oh u and me in scotland jungle๐Ÿ˜†
u r tarzan๐Ÿ˜† well i dont want to be stela ๐Ÿ˜† i am way smarter then her๐Ÿ˜†
u will hire me๐Ÿคฃ noooooooooo i want to do something serusily and if i worked with u i wont be able to work and our production house will end and we will sit in streets with bowl in our hand๐Ÿ˜†asking for money to eat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghazal_naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

true tanu ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† we are the only one's who didnt call him bhiya๐Ÿ˜†
well this wont help my tasks๐Ÿ˜† this will made serouse tasks a joke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghazal_naz

yah i didnt miss that three most loyal fas bit
i didnt knew what to say๐Ÿ˜†
y
yaar i am doing that work from this moring so now i want to laugh and cant concentrate๐Ÿ˜†

Hahah you're too cute man!..You didn't know what to say..?๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..Well well no prob..and wow business work from morning?!...๐Ÿ˜† You SO need a break right now!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...