Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
can i ask one logical question? what was the connection between job letter & this....i mean he could hv given it to her before also na!
wasie sajda kepahle wale parts pe i got my dream scene .a morning kiss from nups to mayu.............
-Rinky- thumbnail
hey aaj ka epi kaisa tha? i didnt watch it....cousin bro had come..was doing chit chat....
muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no mou.....won't take much time just waiting for videos......though i don't think i'm gonna use sajda in the bg......oh well mayank had to sing????.... dusre song mein uski lip movement fit karni padegi 🤣
Mou. thumbnail
lol ananya.......i can understand..i hv to wait looooooooooon enough yesterday for streaming muski's two VMs.....such pain...........
muskan19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mou.

can i ask one logical question? what was the connection between job letter & this....i mean he could hv given it to her before also na!
wasie sajda kepahle wale parts pe i got my dream scene .a morning kiss from nups to mayu.............

actually job letter was a sort of gift......so that is ok with me......i don't know if i missed a part.....but i didn't like the transitions......their clothes suddenly changed.....but then these things are totally irrelevant.....i quite liked whatever was shown......it was beautiful.....
i didn't watch the sg part properly ff'd most of it but of whatever i cud get.......it was a bad day for them.......sad valentines right?
Mou. thumbnail
lol muski.woh lip sing part i m ignoring just  ilike i m ignoring that dubbed voice of mayank.before giving that letter to nupur..........🤣
Mou. thumbnail
agree muski..that transition, changing cloths & suddenly giving that letter looked a bit out of place to me but i can easily ignore this.....coz whatever i got at the end was so very beautiful, i expected to get worse than this for MN...........
-Rinky- thumbnail
arey koi toh detail me batao hua kya? i am asking a gazillion times....if i watch in YT ..that is if YT works which part shud i watch?
muskan19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mou.

lol muski.woh lip sing part i m ignoring just ilike i m ignoring that dubbed voice of mayank.before giving that letter to nupur..........🤣

oh god yeah tht dubbed part was hilarious....
-ananya- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

arey koi toh detail me batao hua kya? i am asking a gazillion times....if i watch in YT ..that is if YT works which part shud i watch?

Rinky jee.. kash aapki mein madad kar sakti.. but i ve nt watched it as yet

did u upgrade firefox