Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

AbHer's Surr & Taal - Ekdum Hit & Fit!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Simply looooved the AbHer scene in yesterday's episode ...

It was amazing how .. so quickly Abeer managed to (yet again!) bring about harmony in an otherwise tense situation! Loved how he said dono sides ka surr & taal need to be fixed .. and then all things will run smooth! LOL And his mind in overdrive .. was the best part! LOL 

It was funny how Leher said that she fears every time his dimaag is dauding LOL LOL And his retort of her being late LOL coz his dimaag is already running! ROFL ROFL Looooved his expression in that scene ..

And it was truly amazing how he immediately thought of taking pictures (I thought that was very novel!). Not only did he manage pics .. he actually got Shuklaain to hug Mrs. Majumdar!!!! Clap Clap Awesssssome Abeer!!! Big smile Big smile 

And sooo sweetly he coaxed his dad .. and then Dadi to pose for pics! Embarrassed 

And saved the best for last!!!! Big smile 

Looooooved how he took Leher's pic ... and then turned around and kept looking at the pic with a huge grin on his face!!

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE Abeer!!!! Hug Hug Hug

And ofcourse .. the tata bye bye scene was the sweeeetest!! Poor baby was so disappointed when Leher did not reciprocate .. but when she did .. he looked like he would have fallen off the terrace then!! ROFL ROFL He was choooooooo HAPPY!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJiaNooriiQueenAnnie18sihucoolfirehinzsoapbubbleNeebasam.desigirl_18Ankita_88rahmona_pakswe-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AbHer's Surr & Taal - Ekdum Hit & Fit!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Noorii

Noorii

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

well done AbeerThumbs Up ...

I just loved yest epi..ek baat toh pakki hai k Abeer k aage kisi ke nahin chalti..every one loves him..Smile

& dat pic scene & tata scene was too good...luved It when Leher gave that smile to Abeer & Abeer got that 240 volt shock..LOL ..

chalo love story kuch toh agey badhi..Embarrassed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

man, I always am in awe of  the cute AbHer scenes ,they make you feel the love and are  so very realistic and relatable!
takes me back to the time when I fell for my guy Embarrassed

and like many of us,I was waiting to see Leher's face when her parents praised Abeer,she blushed and her eyes glowed with pride !Smile

he's such a sweetheart ,the guy can bring a smile (though fake) on any grumpy face a.k.a Shuklas and Boodha included.

I loved how he pulled TN up for the photograph,though TN still remains a mystery to me but I like the intrigue his character shows.

the 'aap late ho chuki hai' scene was just AWESOME! Clap

and I can't wait to see Abeer's part of the antakshiri

the weekend sucks for just this reason,No AbHer !Angry

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 February 2010 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Sabse pehli baat - these two sabke saamne khule aam, they're standing next to each other and discussing the situation - kehte hain na, if you want to keep a secret, place it in full view. That's what these two did, standing next to each other and talking innocently - no one would've given it another thought! LOLLOL
And then of course, Abeer miyan executes his brainwave. Daadi is angry with him but Lalla is Lalla - hum aapki ek nahi sunenge, he says and she gets up, scowling and frowning to pose Tongue.
Sudha, of course, dotes on her son, and even TN, in spite of his stone face, can't resist his son's charm and warmth. Ye Lalla bhi na! and he gets up to be photographed.
When he made Shuklain hug Mrs Majumdar LOL - she had no choice but to do it. Sabko apni ungliyon pe nacha raha tha!

And he has no sharm-o-haya when it comes to Lehar -none at all. Ye nahi ke bhaav khaate hain, hum bhi thoda price badhate hain - he grins widely at her photo, raises a naughty eyebrow at her as if saying, dekho humne tumhe qaid kar liya and laughs.
When she waves back at him, he jumps up as if he's got a chaar sau chalees volt ka current - I thought he would start yelling, ke arre dekho she waved at me. She WAVED at ME! LOL poor Lalla, had to keep quiet although his heart is bubbling with joy.

Now Lehar has even got her father's stamp of approval on Abeer. How will she resist him now?
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriihinzsam.desigirl_18

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Simply looooved the AbHer scene in yesterday's episode ...
Me too EksDay Dreaming

It was amazing how .. so quickly Abeer managed to (yet again!) bring about harmony in an otherwise tense situation! Loved how he said dono sides ka surr & taal need to be fixed .. and then all things will run smooth! LOL And his mind in overdrive .. was the best part! LOL 

It was funny how Leher said that she fears every time his dimaag is dauding LOL LOL And his retort of her being late LOL coz his dimaag is already running! ROFL ROFL Looooved his expression in that scene .. I was ROFLROFLthe whole time that scene was going on .GK was superb in that scene ,i dont know how he does it.

And it was truly amazing how he immediately thought of taking pictures (I thought that was very novel!). Not only did he manage pics .. he actually got Shuklaain to hug Mrs. Majumdar!!!! Clap Clap Awesssssome Abeer!!! Big smile Big smile 

And sooo sweetly he coaxed his dad .. and then Dadi to pose for pics! Embarrassed 

And saved the best for last!!!! Big smile 

Looooooved how he took Leher's pic ... and then turned around and kept looking at the pic with a huge grin on his face!! That smile he gave after clicking leher's photo was so michivieous ,Just loved it!!Big smile

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE Abeer!!!! Hug Hug Hug Me joining u in loving AbeerHugHugHug

And ofcourse .. the tata bye bye scene was the sweeeetest!! Poor baby was so disappointed when Leher did not reciprocate .. but when she did .. he looked like he would have fallen off the terrace then!! ROFL ROFL He was choooooooo HAPPY!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Even i thought he was going to fall off the terraceLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriihinz

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
OMG great post Eks!!! Ahh i too loved AbHer, they are just too cute!! Loved the way Abeer took Leher's pic!! this guy is too good!!! i was thinking the whole time that maybe he'd tell her to go stand with her parents in the pic, but he just wanted one of her alone and without anyone getting suspicious, he did it so quickly Wink!! Aww that waving scene was so cute as well, loved it!!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
The guy is just too adorable for words....A really sweet guy ...TN kya, he even got boodha to stand for the photo even though with a grumpy face.  His joy when Leher waved at him was a sight to watch....All this looked so real that we just have to admire Gaurav for his acting.  Every time I watch the show, it really amazes me the quick way his expessions change while talking.

Awesome guy.  I hope tomorrow when that Boodha starts ranting at him in front of everyone, he gives her a piece of his mind.  He seems to be the only one who can put her in her place.

That Madhav is such a coward.  He could fall in love and all that, but he does not have the guts to stand up for his girl, the opposite of which is what we will see with Abeer and Leher.

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Loved ur post Ektaj. AbHer r just adorable. Abeer's charm & Leher's killing smile make u feel soooooooooo gr8.Cant express them in words.Abeer tells everyone tofor photo & later how he takes Leher's photo & admires her photo was superb & when Leher waves bye that time he jumps we feel like he will fall from terrace.That was too good .Again in the end when Brij & dulhan praises Abeer ,Leher's expresions her smile was superb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.