Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: anu_cooldude

What's wrong with you Sapna-I'll just kick you now you dufford..You better don't think of leaving us even for a minute...........Be here only..

About the game -we were just having fun by teasing you , Sanju and everyone....
And in the end in CC thread I did write about DM replicas so that each of you can have your own DM and live with your craziest, sweetest thoughts.....
Now no competition-I can' t disappoint my two dear friends..So have your own DM and lets have fun.okk.The same old fun we had..

@ Sanju-So what did you prepare(food) 4 ur DM??
@ Sapna-Did you go out with DM???

You know what Papa always tell me about Sapna & Sanju
Enuu smeet bahu saras cche"
So cheer ladies............

hey all sapna back in action!!

no anu no i was not upset about the contest it somehting else - but im all good!!
kick mat karna - sorry

@sukhi - i misss you too🤗

hamda wah kya speech thi !!

@ sanju - post back up
s000 thumbnail
okay guys got an idea just to bring the thread a live again!!

Basically what scene in bandini (with RR sorry DM init) has made you cry😭

For me the first one was kaddu bidaai (becasue of the cirumstances that it happened in - DM not tlaking but on the bidaai he just lets out all his feelings)-  OMG DM in that was just fabulous i mean jsut amazing - i actually felt his pain - awww really wanted to hug him then tell him to stop crying
ooh and when he pushes the car on his own😭

The second was probably the divorce where DM made santo put her fingerprints and santo crying (that was painful)

third - proabably where santo told DM about motiben marriage - and DM upset awwww

well to be honest where ever DM has cried it has made me cry
but for me the most saddest one was kaddus bidaai

cant remebr anymore at the moment - but if i remember any i will get back to you 

please post yours !! - just to get the thread going again!!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly anyone who wanted to read my speech i put it back on page 60.. only for Gulabo's request..🤗

The most tear jerking scene for mee has to be the signing of the divorce papers.. Its just so emotional and it made me cry watching them in love finally but having to seperate.. The hospital scene is another of my favourite with DM crying and giving Santu the promise.. That was another sweet scene and i absolutely loved RR and Aasiya's acting..
The bidaii scene was cute and makes mee cry still when i watch it today but i think that's because i always relate it to myself and when i get married..

That's my scenes.. Look forward to reading
everyone elses..
Great idea btw Gulab
o..!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For me too,

The Bidaai scene was really the saddest.. it was so touching.. his eyes - so soulful.. the traditional Gujarati bidaai song.. everything was tugging at the heart =[

SIGH

Loved him!
s000 thumbnail
oh and yep jalebo - the DM and santo in hospital😭 -true that was sad
sukhi - i still need to visit the real fansite well i have before manytimes but dont get a hcnace to comment - i will make it one day
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HEHEEEHE

I'll be waiting for you =D

*hugs*
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
No DM yesterday.. He better be there today or else sad weekend..!!😭
s000 thumbnail
hes there sanju - not seen it yet though

@sukhi - thanks for the warm welcome at RR site - and thanks for the fighting already lol🤗
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Haaaw...!! No one here anymore..😭 😭😭 This Droolers Club.. Koi Aata Bhi Nahin Yaar..😭
s000 thumbnail
hey sanju - its because we all drool in live update or bandini cc - chal dont worry if no one drools does not matter
we cna do it in b cc
or RR site - come!!

trust me after RR - this club is nothign - i know its out home but there its like a  mansion!!