TMKOC - Is our awesome show back???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hi friends!

Yesterday, we all got to see TMKOC special episode! I am just expressing my views on that.

Yesterday i felt that TMKOC's quality lifted quite a lot!Big smile I mean the usual episodes made me smile but not laugh but yesterday i was laughing quite a lot!LOL

The jokes very good and most important timing too. Great acting by all the cast! 3 cheers for them!ClapClapClap

All the gokuldham vasi were shown and everyone got a good amount of time on the screen which does not usually happen in the everyday episodes.

Throwing the husbands out in the balcony to sleep was awesome and so many other great things but sadly i don't have time to write all that down! (oops...!!! just go and read ishan's fabulous update!Star)

The main thing was that despite the fact that i could predict what would be the next dialogue, scene, etc. it still made me laugh cause it was not show ever before in TMKOC!Wink It was quite a new concept! So, 3 cheers for the creative team!!!ClapClapClap

All those who read my post in DOTW will know that i said that i am tired of Daya laughing the way she does and want some change in her character and they did just that. At last she was serious!!!LOL I must ask you did you enjoy her new roop(face)???!!!LOL

Finnaly, i am just hoping that such a high comedy quality is maintained in the next episodes.

please leave your comments!Wink

Nachiket

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binieIshan.-Ritz-pisces25diyafahPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMKOC - Is our awesome show back???" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Very well written

Well, i will have to agree with you on this, yesterday's episode was was really good after a long long time

It was quite different and funny compared to other special episodes being aired nowadays on this show

At the same time, this time the CV's have tried doing something new and this has worked out for them

Just hope that monday's episode lives up to the standards

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

binieDark_Starpisces25

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
it was an awasum eppi.... i loved each punch.... all ladies were fantastic...... even guys looked really poor.....Embarrassed i love the way daya got angry.... and said to jethalal..... when he said kis se baat kar rahi ho.... and she goes apni akal se.... aap ne hi to kaha hamari akal knees main hoti hai.... baap re i was ROFL it was an otstanding eppisode.... sabhi ne bahot achhi burai ki apni biwi o ki... then mana bhi liya like tarak maheta and sodhi ne and then khud ke hi leg par kurhadi de mari LOL by writing on that topic Biwi aur Machhar..... LOL and not taking roshan out.....LOL but it was fantastic eppisode..... hats off to creatives!!!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark_Starpisces25Priyank.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yup it is on track lately !!! (and thankfully !!! LOLLOL ) The comic timing is back, the episodes had become really boring during the republic week episodes. I hope TMKOC continues to make us laugh and gets into Guiness Book of World Records !!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binieDark_Starpisces25Priyank.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top