Book Talk

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
all i want is clary and jace and they're not there in CA but will sounds delicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (Page 10)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
even though i only read the series for jace and clary i have fallen in love with everything about this series so yes i look forward to CA!!!!!!!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Lily Collins is to play Clarissa Fray in the upcoming 'City of Bones' movie! :D
It's been confirmed by Cassandra Clare herself and they're trying to get Alex Pettyfer to play Jace but I don't think he's been formally approached as of yet.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
picture? 

and I really want Alex to play Jace. He's THE Jace no?

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
anybody read Clockwork Angel? (besides Mimi, and no I have not reached Chairman Meow yet. :P) I'm reading it at the moment, and waiting for CoFA. CA is a bit slower than CoB was.

also - as Mimi has said, Lily Collins has been confirmed for Clary, and Alex has been approached, according to Cassandra's twitter. She also wants Darren Criss to play Magnus. [DARREN! I love how big he's gotten thanks to Glee. To think, he used to be Harry freakin' Potter in a play on YouTube.]

discuss CA here, and casting choices too!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.