Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (Page 10)

pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
all i want is clary and jace and they're not there in CA but will sounds delicious.
sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
even though i only read the series for jace and clary i have fallen in love with everything about this series so yes i look forward to CA!!!!!!!
mimi0295 IF-Veteran Member
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Lily Collins is to play Clarissa Fray in the upcoming 'City of Bones' movie! :D
It's been confirmed by Cassandra Clare herself and they're trying to get Alex Pettyfer to play Jace but I don't think he's been formally approached as of yet.
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
picture? 

and I really want Alex to play Jace. He's THE Jace no?
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
anybody read Clockwork Angel? (besides Mimi, and no I have not reached Chairman Meow yet. :P) I'm reading it at the moment, and waiting for CoFA. CA is a bit slower than CoB was.

also - as Mimi has said, Lily Collins has been confirmed for Clary, and Alex has been approached, according to Cassandra's twitter. She also wants Darren Criss to play Magnus. [DARREN! I love how big he's gotten thanks to Glee. To think, he used to be Harry freakin' Potter in a play on YouTube.]

discuss CA here, and casting choices too!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index