Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
So I checked the forum, and there has been no discussion on this series! I don't know how many of you have read Clare's trilogy, but I thought I'd open a thread where people can discuss the books, characters, ask questions and basically, dissect her work until there's nothing more left!

For the uninitiated, The Mortal Instruments is a trilogy comprising of City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass, where protagonist Clarissa Fray finds herself thrown into a hidden world within Brooklyn. The author is currently writing a fourth book, where the point of view has switched from Clary to her best friend Simon. I, personally, cannot wait for the book to come out because I'm completely in love with the series! And Simon happens to be one of my favourite characters.

Discussion is more than welcome, I don't want to write out the entire storyline here, so bring up your views on the books, the plans to turn it into a movie, the fourth book that has yet to come out, and if you want to start the series but aren't sure, ask those who have read it for insight!

Enjoy yourselves!

Love,
Radz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IIdewaaneIIcurledupmimi0295

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

-edit-

sorry Radz I had to go, but I am back Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked thy are making a fourth book?

Edited by curledup - 13 February 2010 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
yup, they are! On Simon. ain't that awesome? And apparently, she's working on a prequel type series as well! Fleshing out the world of the Shadowhunters even more! *dances*

Love,
Radz

curledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I am really sorry Radz for replying so late! Ouch didn't mean to, just wasn't keeping tabs that well sorry!
ok shadowhunters? I seriously can't wait, this just keeps getting better and better, so the fourth book is going to be based on his point of view?

-aashifa-

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
no problem. XD

the next part will be about Simon, according to sources. And the author is also working on a prequel, which I cannot wait for! Simon is my favourite character,  but a prequel would be cool as well.

Love,
Radz

curledup

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
yep, the fourth one is called city of fallen angels in simons POV. clary, jace, isabelle and alec's there to. in city of fallen angels some mysterious muderer is killing everyone that used be in the circle and making the murderer seem like a downworlder did it, cleary this person is trying to start a feud all over again between the shadhunters and downworlders.

she is also starting a prequal the series is titled the infernal devices and the first book is called the clockwork angel. it takes place in the 1800's so no character from the mortal instruments is present except for magnus bane.

city if fallen angels comes out march 31st 2011  and the clockwork angel comes out  august 31st 2010.

Edited by pomegranate - 27 February 2010 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13curledup

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
^^ whoa, thanks for the dates! I knew they were coming out this year, but I wasn't sure when exactly. XD I'm going to be counting down now.

Love,
Radz

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I so second that Radz! I really wanna be the first to get it in the UK, *claps* *does balle balle* OMG! now I am more excited then ever, thank you so so much!

simply can't wait

-aashifa-

ps: Radz what show is your sig or whatever it is, I think my sister watches that too Confused sorry just asking , she says its good or whatever something like that

pps: still thank you so so much for the dates

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.