Fan Fictions

Vaada (MY RN fic Contest OS)

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Friends, 😊 😊 😊

Aap sab meri entry no. 10 Vaada already padh chuke honge RN FF contest me. Par mere friend Shiropa ne kaha ki mai is ko yahan i mean FF section me bhi post kar doongi jis se ki aap sab ko apne views share karne ka chance mil jaaye aur un logon ko bhi ye OS padhne ka chance mile jo vahan is ko nahi padh paaye the.

So for all of you , here comes my OS Vaada
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Vaada

"Ye hum kahan aaye hain Raj?" she asked.

"Jahan tum humesha se aana chahti thi Naina." He said.

"Par tum ne to humesha………………."she became silent when he placed a finger on her lips.

"Ab kuch nahi kehna hai Naina, bus mai tum aur ye tanhaai. Aaj mai sab kuch bhool k bus kho jaana chahta hoon in waadiyon me in hawaon me tumhare saath."

"Raj……tum aaj ye kaise baatein kar rahe ho?" she was blushing without knowing.

"Kyoun, mai aisa kuch keh nahi sakta kya?" he asked looking straight into her eyes.

"Haan keh sakte ho par aaj tak kabhi tum ne kuch kaha nahi kabhi…"

"Kaise kehta Naina, kab kehta? Kabhi waqt ne to kabhi kismet ne mauka nahi diya tumahre saath aur tumhare pass aane ka. Pata hai mai humesha se sochta tha ki tum se kuch khass baatein kuch khaas anadaz me kahoonga, par kabhi mauka nahi mil paaya. Aaj saari pareshaniyaan kahatm ho chuki hain ab bus mai aur tum humesha k liye ek saath rahenge aur mai vaada karta hoon Naina ki ab koi bhi dukh aur pareshaani nahi aane doonga tumhare zindagi me." He promised her and may be to himself too that he will never let Naina cry because of him or because of any other reason.

"But y Raj?" she asked.

"Because I care for u and I can never see u crying." he said.

"That's what I am asking Raj why?" she asked again.

Before Raj could reply anything it started raining heavily. "Naina, chalo yahan se."

"No I want to enjoy the rain." She said.

"Naina, u will caught cold." He tried to reason.

"So?"

"Please Naina listen me, ye bin mausam ki barsaat hai chalo yahan se." he tried to pull her hand but she denied.

"No Captain I want to wash away all my bad feelings in this, I want to start a fresh life now onwards."

Raj smiled at her childish behavior and said, "Ok mam as u wish."

"Not like that Captain, u must enjoy rain with me." She pulled him.

"No way."

"Why?" she asked.

"Naina if I will be ill so who is going to take care of u."

"No ways, aap jaante hain mai aise nahi mane waali hoon." She winked.

"I know Lft. Ahluwalia, but I know ki kaise manate hain aap ko." And with in a fraction of second he picked her up in his arms and rushed inside.

"Not fair Raj, mujhe neeche utaro." She was behaving like a school kid.

"No way Naina, it's an order." He retorted.

Naina went silent. They were in a small cottage; no one was there at that time. Raj noticed Naina's silence for some moment when he tried to make a fire for both of them.

"Naina…." He called her name but got no response from her.

"Naina…….." he called again when Naina jerked from her chain of thoughts.

She gave a look to Raj meaning what and he understood, "Tumhare kapde bahut geele hain jaao change kar lo."

"But how?" she asked curtly.

Raj noticed the roughness in her voice but being sweet he replied," ye lo," giving a bed sheet to her because in that small room there was not much useable things. He found only sheets to cover themselves and a pair of towel for them.

She went inside the another room which seems like a store room, she was thinking about her and Raj's relationship which has changed a lot in theses years when she joined KMA to now. She never thought that she can get a man like him in her life who will be always ready to stand by her side in her life, whenever she needs him. Thinking and smiling at her destiny she was about to change when she saw something n cried like hell, she rushed outside crying badly.

"Kya hua Naina sab theek to hai na?" Raj asked when she ran to him and hugged him hard.

"Vo……….vo vah….vahan…….",

"Kya hai vahan Naina?"

"Vo……….vahan………." she was unable to speak more so Raj tried to check the store room and tried to know the reason y was she frightened so much.

"Relax Naina, mai dekhta hoon." He tried.

"No, don't go, mujhe dar lag raha hai." She clutched him hard.

"Let me check mam, phir mai dekhoon ki kya hai jo meri cadet, ah…ha Lft. Ko dara raha hai." He teased and went inside in search of Naina's fear but the thing he saw made him laugh like hell and he couldn't control himself and started laughing. "Naina…………ye………..ye tum….." us ki hassi band hi nahi hone ka naam le rahi thi.

Naina got irritated, "Haan haan uda lo mera mazak."

"Naina I can't believe that ur afraid of a cat." Raj abhi bhi hass raha tha Naina k upper. "Naina u r a soldier, agar tum is tarah se ek cat se darti rahogi to socha hai ki log kya kahenge tumhare liye."

"Kehne do jis ko jo kehna hai mujhe aap se baat nahi karni hai jaaiye, humesha mera mazak banate rehte hain." She said making a face.

"Ok baba sorry, extremely sorry ab nahi hoga ok. " he tried to calm Naina.

"I don't care, leave me." She said irritated but agle hi pal jab Naina ki najar Raj pe padi to she was stunned. He was standing bare body and a towel was wrapped around his waist only. She couldn't take her eyes off from his well built muscular body and continuously gazing him. He was looking extremely hot and desirable in that sultry look and Naina was feeling her heart loosing once again on it. Her gaze was so much intense so anyone can understand about her feelings for him.

Raj pehle samajh nahi paaya ki why all of a sudden Naina became quite and she was gazing him like this but soon he realized that in which state he was standing. Actually when Naina cried he had just took out his clothes and wore that towel. He felt embarrassed by her intense gaze and became uncomfortable. He quickly took his wet clothes and was about to enter inside the same store room to wear them when Naina came close to him and said in his ear, "U look hot like this Captain."

Pata nahi kyoun par Raj ko accha laga Naina ka aise kehna, jab Naina ne ehsaas kiya ki us ne kya keh diya to sharmaa k bhaagne hi waali thi vo jab Raj ne us ka haath pakad k jaane se rok liya, "Accha itna hot lagta hoon mai?"

Naina blushed n lowered her gaze, Raj smiled, "Naina, aaj pehli baar tum ne kuch aisa kaha hai mere liye jis ko sun ne ka intezaar kab se tha mujhe. Mai bhi kuch kehna chahta hoon tum se."

Naina looked at his face which showed her pure sincerity," kya?"

"Ek vaada aur ek sach batana chahta hoon tumhe aaj."

Naina still was lost in magic of his eyes which were making her go week.

"Mai ek vaada karta hoon tum se humesha saath nibhane ka. Jab tak is seene me dhadkan hai aur is sharer me jaan hai mai har pal tum se pyaar karoonga aur tumhe itna pyaar doonga ki shayad ye zindagi bhi kam pad jaayegi. Mai itne khushiyaan aur chain bhar doonga tumhari zindagi me ki tum ek bhi pal mujh se door ho k nahi jee sakogi. Itne aadat daal doonga tumhe apni ki kabhi door jaane ki soch bhi nahi paaogi aur itna saath nibhaoonga tumhara ki maut bhi kabhi hume juda nahi kar paayegi."

Naina was looking at his face without blinking her eyes, us ko Raj ki feelings ki deepness pata thi par itna jyada deep ye nahi pata tha.

"Sach ye hai, ki mai tum se bepanah mohhabat karta hoon. Itne mohhabbat jitney shayad kabhi kisi ne nahi ki hogi kisi se. "Raj concluded finally which made Naina's eyes teary and she hugged him instantly.

"Mai bhi aap se bahut pyaar karti hoon Raj." She said closing her eyes on his chest.

"Jaanta hoon Naina. Par aaj tum ne keh k mujhe duniya ki sab se badi khushi de di hai." He said hugging her with all his love in him. After ten minutes Naina tried to came out of his hug but he denied to let her go, "Tum ne abhi kaha tha ki I look hot so I think I should get something for this." He winked her.

"No Raj kuch nahi." She tried to make again herself free but failed.

"Bus ek." He pleaded.

She looked at his mischievous eyes and said," ok," and placed a kiss on his right cheek but he said, "bus?"

"Now what?"

"One more."

She again gave a kiss to his left cheek and one after another his whole face got the shower of kisses. "Bus ab ek hi jagah baaki hai."

She looked at his with questioning look and he indicated towards his lips, "yahan."

"No Raj hatiye aap bahut naughty ho rahe hain." She pushed him but he again pulled her to him n this time without waiting for her approval he placed his lips on hers for a passionate encounter. Soon the heat dwelted b/w their bodies, her hands started craving his body n his hers. They didn't know when this sweet kiss ended with a passionate love making.

Vaada Tumse Hai Vaada, Hooo Vaada Tumse Hai Vaada
Janmon Ka Pyar Ka Dard Ka…..Saathiya Hooo…
Vaada Tumse Hai Vaada, Hooo Vaada Tumse Hai Vaada
Janmon Ka Pyar Ka Dard Ka…..Saathiya Hooo…

After an hour:-

"I promise Naina kabhi bhi tum ko ek pal k liye bhi chod k nahi jaaonga." He said.

"Mai jaane bhi nahi doongi samjhe." She hide her face in his embrace smiling.

"Tum ko kya lagta hai tum ko chod k mai kabhi bhi chain se kahin reh sakta hoon." he smiled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi vertika ! πŸ˜ƒ

It was one amazing shot !

i really liked the plot and how the things proceed in this...

No confusion and messing of feelings...only love!

Though both knew that they loved each other , but still has not confessed it....

Waise even I'm scared of cats, but I take this opportunity to thank her ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kahin na kahin wahi madam responsible for making the confession happen...and ofcourse the towel !

I really liked those lines...." Ek vaada aur ek sach..."...superb ! πŸ‘

And so finally happy ending !!! πŸ˜ƒ

once again congrats for the award....you deserved it !!! πŸ˜ƒ
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome dear,
Mai soch rahi thi ki is fic ko tum yahan post karo aur dekho tum ne meri baat maan li aur kar bhi diya.
Superb, ek baat mujhe is OS ki sab se acchi lagi ki tum ne is me bus Raj n Naina k pyaar aur love acceptence ko hi dikhaya hai na kuch unnecessary liya hai na hi story bekaar me drag ki hai. Dono ek doosre ko chahte hain aur pyaar karte hain but ab jaa k accept kar paaye hain.
Finally ek cat ne vo kaam kar dikhaya jo koi aur nahi kar paaya. Raj ne bhi jabardasti Naina ko barish se bahar liya varna sach me madam bemmar padna chahti thi.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on winning the award!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You deserved it and I had guessed it was written by you!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj has brought Naina where she had always wanted to come!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This song from Veer-Zaara would have been apt for this situation!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Lahraati Hui Raahein,
Khole Hue Hain Baanhein
Yeh Hum Aa Gaye Hain Kahaan
Palkon Pe Gahre Halke,
Hai Reshmi Dhundhlake Ke
Yeh Hum Aa Gaye Hain Kahaan... 😊

Woh sab kuch bhool ke kho jaana chahta hai in waadiyon mein Naina ke saath!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Abhi tak jo Raj ne nahi kaha tha ab woh sab kuch Raj Naina se kehna chahta hai!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Usne apni feelings ko bahut dino tak chupaya hai magar ab koi bandhan nahi hai!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj Naina ko apne pyaar ka ehsaas karwana chahta hai!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

He promised her that he will never let Naina cry because of him or because of any other reason as he cares for her!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It started raining heavily making the atmosphere more romantic!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina bheegna chahti thi and also wanted Raj to enjoy the rain with her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

But Raj did not let her and carried her inside a small cottage!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina went inside the other room to change but got scared and rushed outside into Raj's arms!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Naina is scared of a cat and Raj is making fun of her!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

True how can the brave Naina be scared of a cat??πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Naina couldn't take her eyes off Raj in that towel and found him too hot to resist!!!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj felt embarrassed by Naina's intense gaze!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina said suddenly that he looks hot like this and Raj liked Naina saying it!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

This confession was just the trigger that Raj needed to speak out his emotions!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

The line Raj said ek vaada aur ek sach batana chahta hoon tumhe aaj was too good!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj vaada karta hai Naina ko ke woh Naina ka saath kabhi nahi chodega aur usse hamesha khush rakhega!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

He confessed ke woh Naina se bepanah mohabat karta hai!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina also said that she loves him very much and Raj is very happy to hear that and hugged her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

They are both made for each other!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj is really a gem and Naina is too lucky to have him as her life partner!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thanks to the cat and of course the towel finally Raj and Naina confessed their love for each other!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kyunki agar Naina cat se darr ke nahi chillati toh itna sunehra nazara kaise dekh paati!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Raj is too naughty and is not letting Naina go and said he should get something!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina showered his face with kisses but Raj indicated his lips!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj kissed Naina passionately and this sweet kiss ended with a passionate love making!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Raj and Naina are soo romantic and passionate!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Finally they became one!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is very nice and perfect for them!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

God has showered them with His blessings and they are finally together!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj promised Naina ke woh usse ek pal ke liye bhi chhod ke nahi jayega!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I loved it when Naina said ke woh jaane bhi nahi degi!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

So finally happy ending!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was beautifully written and very enchanting and romantic!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.....Vertika That was reallllllllllllllllyyyyy lovely!!! I loved it when Raj was confessing his love....I loved the depth of his love...😳😳😳

And Naina said suddenly....that he looked hot...😳...how cute!! Achha hua Naina darr ke chillane lagi....warna wo ek sunehra nazara miss kar deti na....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I really loved the way u put it Vertika....awesum job!!! It was really very enchanting n romantic as well!!πŸ˜‰
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vertika sweety...congrats for winnng...!!!!

I just loveeedd your OS...!!! It is soo sweet...!!!!

So Raj has not confessed his love to Naina yet...!!!! And now the moment is here..!!!

So Naina is scared of a cat...!!!

Naina ne usko hot kaha...???? 😲😲 Aur iske badle me raj ne ek vaada  de diya...!!! 😳😳

Lekin Raj ne itniiii naughtiness dikhayi ke they finally became one...!!!!

Keep it up Vertika...!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Dhara_s - 14 years ago
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Verika
How r u??

This fiction was really gud..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Raj n Naina really compliment each other a lot..Abhi tak jo ankaha tha woh sab kuch Raj Naina se kehna chahta tha..
Usne apni feelings ko bahut dino tak chhupa hai but ab koi bandhan nahin hai.
Raj Naina ko apne pyaar ka ehsaas karana chahta hai..😊..
baarish ne mausam aur bhi romantic kar diya ..Naina bheegna chahti thi but Raj ne usko aisa nahin karne diya..
Naina was scared  n Raj was making fun of her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even I'm too scared of cats..

Naina ko Raj towel mein kitna hot lag raha tha..Bechara Raj bhi uske aise dekhne se uncomfortable ho gaya thaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
This line was too gud.

"Ek vaada aur ek sach batana chahta hoon tumhe aaj."

Raj is too naughty.But he is really a gem..naina is too lucky to have him as her life -partner.πŸ˜› 

God has showered them with his blessings n they r too fortunate to b with the one they loveπŸ˜›

"A dream to become real
A memory I can feel
I look into her eyes to see
In her arms is where I'll be

The dream, a never fading happiness
Spreads through my heart
Faster and faster it beats
As the memories begin to start

A dream to become real
A memory I can feel

The memories, ones I'll never forget
I'll make sure to go at a slow pace
All I ever wanted was to wake up
I open my eyes to see your face

A dream to become real
A memory I can feel

I take a look into your eyes
The unbearable flame of pain welcomes your rain
It's an amazing feeling
To hold you once again

A dream to become real
A memory I can feel

Your arms like tress, cover over me
Protect me from all the fears
A day, week, month passes
You will always be mine for years

We wait for that time to come
Dreams we make shadow the nightmare to overcome
Memories that will never fade for eternity
Beautiful eyes that are worth every moment to see

A dream to become real
A memory I can feel
In her arms is where I'll always be."

Congratulations for winningπŸ‘πŸ‘
Bye
fanatic 21 thumbnail
simply amazing.......πŸ‘

totally beautiful ...luved d lines of raj der...tooo romantic....πŸ‘

glad d at u posted it here....😊

thnx...
😊
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
hiii vertika
wow what a beautiful shot
mindblasting
too romantic
love raj lines
thanx for posting it here.....

love
deepa

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

wonderful update. loved it.

loved the part when naina dar gayi cat se.
loved the way raj giving her promise....so true...
raj is too naughty....
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago