Bandini

Bandini - Writen by Viewers - Updated in Page 5 - Page 4

rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and what's with the rewrite ?😑 it's great the way it is. Leena is one lucky girl πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuckoo_chand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Vidya,WOW!!!!!! What an episode yaar. I am sorry for my late response.I was busy 4 quite sometime. 2day I got the chance to read ur episode and overwhelmed. I fully agree with ur plot.I will be the happiest person if I can see such an episode in d actual serial. I think dt it is the only way to take out the truth 4m Santu. Birwa has become such a person dt she will never reveal d truth to any one. Eagerly waiting 4 ur next post.
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aakaa....lovely.........................d way Dm shuts at her & she sits down.....awesome............no 1 can write sooo good..........excellent........i want u 2 continue dis & even ur story d 1 u were writing plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vidhi, do continue ur ff..😊 Wld luk fwd..

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Girls,

i feel like to write some thing, After seeing today episode.

M-Mansion people came to know abt Maundy secret. DM said to his people to ask the villagers to gather in the choupal as he is going to do NYAY for the women.

Note 1: this time Really i don't want DM to ask some body else to do the NYAY. DM should do the NYAY, want to see him on the chair. want to see him as Dharampur ka Malik. Don't want to see him as dufford malik.

DM tells Maundy to not enter into the Dharampur again and handovers them to police. He also tells the families who lost their family members bcz of the maundy that he will divide the Moulik part property to equal parts and distributes among them. he tells that i know this is not going to make you as happy, but i don't have any thing else to do.

Before handovering the Maundy to police he asks each and every villager should come and beat them with their cheppal and finally he asks bansuri to put garland made by cheppal on both of them.

Moulik gets angry after listening the last words. he asks DM that then what saza he is going to give to the person who killed his son. DM says Santu already got her saza. Moulik says i am not asking about the person saza who took the blame on her head to save some body. i am asking about real killer saza. DM and rest of the family members got shocked and asked real killer?

Moulik says yes real killer. and tells that santu is not the real murderer and she didn;t tell any thing wrong about Hitmi relation to Arjan. i was the person who said all those things to him. but i didn't kill him. Some body killed him and santu took the blame on her to save the real murderer. Moulik continues by saying that i know the real murderer is from your kids only, for that only she took the blame on her head.

After listening moulik words DM and others got shocked, but birwa got scared. DM looked at Santu and asked is it true? Santu says no, i only killed bhanevilal. Moulik gets irritated and asks Santu i don't know still why you are trying to cover that person. when the person is not bothered about you. Santu just ignores his words

Sandeep remembers DM words about his and Kaddu relation. DM tells that now onwards Kaddu is not going to have any relation with Sandeep and he should not try to meet Kaddu or Nandini in future. if he tries to do that, then DM will punish him very badly. Kaddu accepts for that.

Villagers starts taking Maundy out from the chaupal, All of sudden Sandeep drags one latti from villagers hand, runs towards santu and beats on her head with that latti. Santu shouts Maalik and fell down on the floor.

DM gets mad at Sandeep and he beats him like any thing with that latti. Hiten and Suraj stops him and they police takes maundy from there.

DM lifts Santu and runs towards the car. Hiten sits in the driver seat and Suraj opens the car door. DM makes santu to laydown on the back seat and sits next to her. Suraj sits in the front and Hiten takes the car to hospital. rest of the family members follows them in another car.

Doctor says nothing to worry, she will get up soon. DM remembers Moulik words about Arjan Murder. DM tells Hiten, Suraj and rest of the family members to go back to home. Every body leaves except Baa. Baa tells that she will be there with him in hospital only. DM accepts for that. He Calls Shashank and tells him about his plan. Shashank and DM goes to doctor and tells him to give some medicine to her so that she can sleep for some more time. Doctor asks why? DM explains him about their plan. Doctor Agrees for that.

Shashank made all the arrangements in a room and Doctor took her into the room. DM, Baa and Shashank are standing outside the room.

Santu slowly opens her eyes. there is a mirror placed opposite to her bed. Santu see her image in that mirror and screams like what happened to me????? Nurse who is standing next to her (Nurse wore altra modern dress like a person wears after 50 yrs) says Grandmaa, why you are screaming like that? Santu asks GrandMaa? Nurse says yes Grani. Santu looks totally confused.

Nurse starts telling you should not shout like that. just now you came out from coma. Santu asks i came out from coma? Nurse says yes. you were there in Coma for almost 50 yrs. Santu asks what, 50 yrs i was in coma? She asks you know who i am? Nurse says i know you are wife of Dharamraj Mahiyavamshi, former Malik of this Dharampur village. Santu says why you didn't put sindhoor in my mang? Nurse says how i can do that? your husband is no more right? Santu shouts what and starts crying. Nurse says ya, he is no more. Santu asks what happened to him? Nurse says he spoiled his health by thinking about his wife and his kids behaviour. Santu asks what his wife did? Nurse says you don't know what you did? you killed his son right? Santu says no i didn't killed Bhanevilal. it was birwa who killed bhanevilal, i took that blame to save her. Nurse asks what? Santu says yes. Maalik ki kasam. i didn't killed Bhanevilal and starts crying by saying Maalik please forgive me, please forgive me.

Suddenly DM, Baa and Shashank comes inside. all three are having tears in their eyes. DM comes to her and fills her maang with sindhoor. Baa sits next to her and kissed on her forehead. Shashank stands there with a cute smile on his face.

TBC.....

Note:

I don't know whether you people liked this or not. This idea i copied from one telugu movie called "Jambalakidi Pamba"
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was nice update Vidu.. I got totally scared when i read DM was no more but glad you let him know the truth..

Do write some new FF?? I love reading your work Vidu..😳

s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wahay finally vidya another epi - loved it - OMG give me ashock when said she was in coma - and DM no more i was like there goes vidyas FF - but u saved it

loved the way DM beats sandeep like anything
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice 1........................................awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope 2 c this in serial.........
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DM lets all the villagers hit them one by one.. form a line in an orderly fashion to wait your turn, everyone sands down their chappels ready to beat the crap out of the pimps.

Vidya loved your nyay and the way you got truth out of santu, was very 😭 about DM but his trick loved when he rushed and put sindor on her mang 😊

Yeah write your ffs Vidya, whats happened all at a standstill?
Edited by Shahara3 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice plan..... it has its own flaws but good thoughtπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ