Hamaara Parivaar 23*Invite Only* - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

shello guy,I am chatting from mumbai airport,,flight was on time but the connflight from toronto to germany was delayed,so when we somehow managed to catch the conn flight to mumbai.flight ws jut leaving..but they couldn't load our bags ...coz flight was leaving...so it will be sent to my home in kol tomo from mumbai after they receive it here from germany..phew.. stupid canada....flight delay kiya and dekho now we didn;t get luggage
I am waiting for my conn flight to Kolkata and saw the free net and came to post..am tired..and jet algged...boring journey

the type board is brken..and no letters are there.I am just guessing the letter and typing...hahhahaha
guys I missed u like hell
Am here for sometime more..my flight is at 7.30 a.m but board is bad..I can't see letters..hahaha

OMG Chits I forgot everything when you posted here. I am making ur fav taco salad. I miss you sooooo much VM. You lost bags omg, poor you. I hope you get them soon. Aww I understand you are tired. Guessing the letter awww:((( LOVE YOU LOTS!

hey chitu...god u must be hell tired..luggage ka khona kya hota hai i noe very well...khoon ke aanso royi ho main bhi...i hope u reach kolkata wid ur baggage and in gud health...mom ko mera pranaam kehna...letters ho ya na ho...we are happy to see u.....

guys...if I don't repl agaon..it means...ppl are using it..many ppl here...hichakk...
loveu guys...today i know I can type without seing any letters;;hahaha

Aww we understand the part that you came is sooooo BIG. Love you:)
arre pink...i saw just now..u changed ur pic kya??? arre woh pehli wali achi thi....woh lagayo na...aaj maine bhi web cam se thode pic liye...will send u guys
I was so happy that u called upI know u would be at work dd...arrey mein tumko yaad kar rahi hoon re...mumbai mein kash tum hoti....arrey abhi news flash mein bataya Pune meein terr attack..ufff

hey guys I just saw Vasundhara das in airport..she was standing beside me.She is a singer cum actress

hey gayo,dd and pinks..I am back again...haha..mera flight ke liye abhi time hai.so Am posting..wish the typing board was good...but I am glad I could chat...
uff..yeh delaye flights and luggages...I am sick....mumbai is nice.airport is good...
hey I just had some early naastha which I got in previous fight...some croissants...hahha
see u missed me na I am heer
hey dd.,sorrry couldn'ttalk to u on last day.gayo,how is saturday? and pinls pls update abt yr health

Yea Chits omg I can't believe it I am saying this again and again. Oh gosh. Really I miss India now. I am fine chits:)) Thanks. Love you.

hey gayo,dd and pinks..I am back again...haha..mera flight ke liye abhi time hai.so Am posting..wish the typing board was good...but I am glad I could chat...
uff..yeh delaye flights and luggages...I am sick....mumbai is nice.airport is good...
hey I just had some early naastha which I got in previous fight...some croissants...hahha
see u missed me na I am heer
hey dd.,sorrry couldn'ttalk to u on last day.gayo,how is saturday? and pinls pls update abt yr health
haha so good to see u here.... OMG.....have some nice coffee too at the airport, they hv wonderful cofeee..
sat is as usuall chituu busy finished all house work cleaning etc... did grocery shopping n now at home.... haha

I was so happy that u called upI know u would be at work dd...arrey mein tumko yaad kar rahi hoon re...mumbai mein kash tum hoti....arrey abhi news flash mein bataya Pune meein terr attack..ufff

hey guys I just saw Vasundhara das in airport..she was standing beside me.She is a singer cum actress

Haha really I don't know who that is but great:)) Pune mein attack aww. I heard. Be careful Chits:)) I am not replying to anyone haha sorry guys Vm is here I missed her.
hey taco salad... I want it basss..haha.actually kya hai na..when the flight was abt to leave we caught it..so obviously they can't load our bags in hurry..so it is coming by today's flight from germany to Mumbai...from Mumbai it will then be sent to Kolkata...hichakkk..thanks to the delay of toronto flight..uff

arre...i wish too ke main wah hoti...god i love that woman...vasundra das ne ek film banayi hai "firaq" its amazing....hey celebraties tujhe bahot dikhenge....lekin i wish i cud meet vasundra...she is super talented woman....mumbai mein hooo...god!!! im mising india too...😕

still super happy for u....janeman.😊