Pavitra Rishta

Savitra Aai char is the most disgusting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

india

india

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Seriously, all these serial I've watched of Ekta but this one is just too much. her char is so bad.
creators has given her such rough language.

and the most disgusting woman is Shravni. how can she ask such guru dakshina?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savitra Aai char is the most disgusting" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arien_03

Arien_03

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Usha Nadkarni, she gets such awful dialogues and character to play  , I stopped watching PR coz cannot take her abusive behaviour anymore.... however she is putting her heart into this role and thats why its so disgusting!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top