Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mujer

mujer

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

I'm currently on ep 14 - as a translator on viikii, I realized I do have access to the videos LOL....anyway, keep watching it gets so much more exciting!! But I do feel bad for Soo Kyu Young,  she's always getting yelled at by Chef nim LOL
  I am soooo  jealous of you....LOL I just finished episode 10 and I just  could not stop laughing... Soo Kyu Young just laughs and laughs... and I loved how her "Chef" confessed he likes her too.... and the reaction on the face of makneh was to die  forLOLLOL waiting for more episodes.....  since you said the story gets better with each passing episode I am keeping  my  fingers crossed for the remaining episodes to  be updated asap.......Big smile

P.S: I just love  how SKY just laughs and laughs and blushesEmbarrassed... she never smiles.......... she LAUGHS and  although she is not as beautiful as the Chef's ex flame.. she is still so endearing... after a very long time I  have liked a female lead in a drama.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""PASTA" anyone...? (Page 2)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ahh Pasta, have soo many good things to say about this show. Im havin to softsub each episode but i dnt mind hehehe!

I really like the leads chemistry, they bicker and its always cute. I like the fact that the lead lady hasnt lost her abition even though chef has gone..shes there working away quite loyally lol

mujer

mujer

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

Ahh Pasta, have soo many good things to say about this show. Im havin to softsub each episode but i dnt mind hehehe!

I really like the leads chemistry, they bicker and its always cute. I like the fact that the lead lady hasnt lost her abition even though chef has gone..shes there working away quite loyally lol

Glad to know that you like the show... I too love the fact how the lead lady has not yet lost  her ambition .....  Even though the episodes have been increased the show does not drag at all. I recently introduced my sister to the World of Asian dramas and she is now officially addicted....   My sister likes chef Hyun Wook in Pasta... much better than in Coffee Prince 

P.S:Seriously running out of good shows to watchCry

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
lol im tryin to convert anyone that comes my way... family dnt seem easily persuaded but friends at uni are! Big smile (though its not a good thing, no essays are being written lol)

yhh im running out of dramas too, im watching Stars falling from the sky, VERY good lol. Im lookin fwd to personal taste, lee min hos new drama

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
just finished the first episode and it is so good. I love it.
i love Lee seon gyoon. I loved him Coffee Prince too. Day Dreaming I liked him more than the lead in Coffee Prince. After the first few episode I only watched the show for him.

In pasta I love his mean character!!!!!! He carries it off so well. I never figured out why I liked him so much I just knew he was one of the very few Korean drama actors I liked. BUT OH MY GOD?? he looks so sexy in Pasta. I never thought of him as sexy! I love how in the kitchen he is mean then he turns into all suave and sexy. I literally squeaked when he reminded Yoo kyung about the date at 11! **sigh**

I was sort of scared I wouldn't like the chemistry between the lead couple. But I do. I really really do. It's so natural. I liked it since the first second their hands touched.
LOL

OH!! and I have a been a honey lee fan since Partner. She is wonderful.

last but not least the chef #2 is HOT!!!!!! Big smileBig smile

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 12 March 2010 at 11:45pm

mujer

mujer

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

just finished the first episode and it is so good. I love it.
i love Lee seon gyoon. I loved him Coffee Prince too. Day Dreaming I liked him more than the lead in Coffee Prince. After the first few episode I only watched the show for him.

In pasta I love his mean character!!!!!! He carries it off so well. I never figured out why I liked him so much I just knew he was one of the very few Korean drama actors I liked. BUT OH MY GOD?? he looks so sexy in Pasta. I never thought of him as sexy! I love how in the kitchen he is mean then he turns into all suave and sexy. I literally squeaked when he reminded Yoo kyung about the date at 11! **sigh**

I was sort of scared I wouldn't like the chemistry between the lead couple. But I do. I really really do. It's so natural. I liked it since the first second their hands touched.
LOL

OH!! and I have a been a honey lee fan since Partner. She is wonderful.

last but not least the chef #2 is HOT!!!!!! Big smileBig smile

welcome aboard honey!!!!!. I knew you will like it....  the CHEF's meanness makes him more sexy and completely irresistableLOL.....  the lead pairhas fantastic chemistry..TongueSmile....  as you move on you will be addicted to it... I am on episode 17 and just can't get enough of them

Edited by mujer - 14 March 2010 at 11:09am

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I am so behind just finished episode 3 it was awesome!!! some parts had me clapping, some parts had me crying. Every time she eats and cries I start tearing up. The preview looked really good. I will try to watch few more episodes tonight Smile

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
two episodes away from finishing the drama. This is making me very sad. I really really loved the drama. I am not sure what I will watch after this. CryCryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top