Pavitra Rishta

Savita Neighbours: Woman focussed in todays Epi.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Did anyone sensed that the Savita neighbour: woman who was focused at the end for long time when all other neighbours left She was thinking something when others where gossiping why manav couldnt wait for 2-3 months until divorced from archana. She is having too much questions? I think Shravni is not pregnent with sachins child it might be somebody else and may happen that woman might have seen shravni with her ex boyfriend before Shravni meeting sachin and this child will be somebody else and this girishAngry and shravniAngryAngryAngry may have made a full proof plan. as many Posts say that she shuld die and give her child to ArMan."In dono(ArMan) ne duniya ka kya THEKA le rakha hai kya?". when will they live their life comfortably or they will only sacrifice always. Bcoz if Shravni dies then in future, They(ArMan) wont plan to hav their own child even bcoz they dont want somebody to say we r doing sutela behaviour to some other child and loving our own child. i want them to REUNITE by their POWER OF LOVE not this shravni dying.
I think that Savita Neighbour focussed today is going to bring some huge twist during marriage day.

I AM DAMN SHURE

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savita Neighbours: Woman focussed in todays Epi." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I think because of the Chawl women snooping around , manav will marry Shravani very quickly , even before the divorce happens .

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
ummm the lady might think that there must another reason behind Manav and Churail's Sakharpuda than what Archu told them, or maybe like Koolsadhu suggested she is thinking about informing the court.
for the child i never thought about the sautela factor, but knowing Arman's nature i don't think that factor would be an issue.on the other hand i don't want the child (if we have a leap in the show) to create some misunderstandings between Arman as Savita may tell the child that his father died because of Archana.i'd rather like Shravani to take her child and disappear bas.we have had enough headaches.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha-Sandy-

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Tanya di the marriage won't take place if Maha Girish-ji is not there and remember he will be back only in two months

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

Tanya di the marriage won't take place if Maha Girish-ji is not there and remember he will be back only in two months
SmileSmile very true...so we can safely say we wont b havin heart attack before 2 months

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Girish Ji will give aashirwaad on the phone . manav and Sharavni's marriage will take place . The religeous ceremony , not the legal one .
After the engagement savita will become insecure and so will Shravani that Manav thinks so highly of Archana and as soon as the chawl girls find out about Shravani's pregnanacy , savita will start pressurising Manav to marry her . He will  agree after a little hesitation.
That's is exactly what will happen , just wait and see.

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 February 2010 at 11:40pm

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
This is my prediction for the  future track

The chawl women will find out about Shravani's pregnancy and immediately save Shravai' izzat mission will be started by savita .
She will order manav to immediately marry Shravani even though his divorce is not through . he will of course oblige with tears in his eyes ...
Archana will accept everything and not just that , stupid fool will be fighting everyone to save manav's reputation.
her family , mum and sisters will get frustrated and they will just be waiting ( just like me ) for her to be out of that houseand for her divorce to come through .So then she can move on with her life .

Then will come the divore day and to savita and Shravani and even Archana's horror , he will stand up  in the divorce court and say ' No, I am not divorcing Archana'. I love her and I will not live without her .So there , now  Archana cannot even move on in life and is stuck in that house ....
She will question him but he will tell her to shut up and she will shut up.
savita will be so angry with manav that she will have a big fight with him . By now even Manav is sick of his mother . there will be strained relationship between savita and manav .Shravani will be on savita's side as she too will feel betrayed by manav as he is her husband as well.
even Girish Ji will become manav's enemy and he will try to hurt him.
despite of all that Shravani will not leave manav as his wife as she too loves him and loves the sindoor and Mangalsutra nd of course living in the chawl.

Archana will continue to be this sacrificing goat and be used by Manav as and when he needs it .....

So basically in the end, Manav will have every thing just like the way he wants it .
he will have a rich wife who will make him a very rich man . ( mind you , he is not really after the money here ) .
he will have his brother's child to raise as his own.
And he will have the woman  whome he is attracted to and  is in love with   , his chamchi no.1 Archana ........There , it's all going to work out so perfectly well for him.

The only special thing he wil do for archana is perhaps give her a baby of her own ...
In legal terms she will be his only wife but he wil do the whole religeous wedding with Shravani as well.

Archana will not be in good terms with her parents as well because of manav as they will tell her to leave him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top