Game: Guilty or Not Guilty!!

-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
GUYZ mujhse or intizar nahi ho tha, kaisey katenge yeh din😭😭😭!!!! Its friday and we have to wait 2 dayz, 2 see krishna back again!!! 😭
Actually i am getting bored, so i was thinking to play a game! what sey!!
πŸ˜†

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**, basically answer and ask !!

The object of this game is to ask a question, then someone answers it by saying **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Then leave a new question for the next poster.

Have u ever cheated in ur test🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Are you *Guilty or not Guilty? ⭐️

P.S. Try to make it funny!!

LUV sonya

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love this game

Cheating in a test - Guilty

Next.

Every lied to your mum to meet your BF/GF? lol

Xoxo
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Nice game, but i m afraid no ll start this game bcz u asked such a question on one is willing to answer 🀣 but i m the brave one to answer 🀣 🀣

well i am guilty, i havnt cheated like opening notes or taking material to examination hall but ya asking a friend and we (STUDENTS) dont call that a cheating but i was confused to write Guilty or not guilty so i wrote Guilty 🀣

ok my question is : R u truely in love with Krishna, if he asks u to do ANYTHING u ll do it or not ????Edited by yasmeeneee - 14 years ago
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Love this game

Cheating in a test - Guilty

Next.

Every lied to your mum to meet your BF/GF? lol

Xoxo

we got another brave person to answer this
and for ur question Not guilty .... first i ve no bf second i ve never lied to my parents abt anythingEdited by yasmeeneee - 14 years ago
LOL! yasmen, same here - ive never taken notes to an exam room i am hell scared...but yeah ive asked my friend what is the answer to question X lol....

and you missed my previous question dear, have you ever lied to your mum/family member to secretly meet your BF/GF? He he!

To answer your question...Hmm what is anything? LOL, i have my limits..if he wants to see me in a bikini then prolly not but if he wants me to kiss him then hell yeah lolz!

Xoxo
yasmeeneee thumbnail

LOL! yasmen, same here - ive never taken notes to an exam room i am hell scared...but yeah ive asked my friend what is the answer to question X lol....

and you missed my previous question dear, have you ever lied to your mum/family member to secretly meet your BF/GF? He he!

To answer your question...Hmm what is anything? LOL, i have my limits..if he wants to see me in a bikini then prolly not but if he wants me to kiss him then hell yeah lolz!

Xoxo

i answered ur question and abt my question i laughed like hell on ur BIKINI part 🀣 kya baat hain kiss ke liye ready 😳 ok u ask other question

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

we got another brave person to answer this 
and for ur question Not guilty .... first i ve no bf second i ve never lied to my parents abt anything

So proud of you...Here is a hug! πŸ€—...Keep it up brave girl!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Next question

Have you ever felt your heart beat watching Krishna and pratigya's vm videos? Such as Tu hai to jaant meri? 😳

Xoxo

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

i answered ur question and abt my question i laughed like hell on ur BIKINI part 🀣 kya baat hain kiss ke liye ready 😳 ok u ask other question

Of course, Kiss ke liye ready 24.7 πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow i would LOVE to watch Krishna kiss pratigya....but id love to watch that scene alone not with my mum πŸ˜† i feel awkward when people kiss on screen, its like oh my God πŸ˜† but alone, its romantic he he!

Xoxo

Xoxo
yasmeeneee thumbnail

So proud of you...Here is a hug! πŸ€—...Keep it up brave girl!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Next question

Have you ever felt your heart beat watching Krishna and pratigya's vm videos? Such as Tu hai to jaant meri? 😳

Xoxo

thanx hugssss from my side tooo πŸ€—

well to answer ur question i didnt noticed my heart beat during VMs bcz i m sooo involved in Krishna 😳 but today i was checking my pulse when i was watching him ....it was increasing

so definitely GUILTY 😳
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Xoxo

🀣
WWWWAAAAAHHHH "Kiss" ke liye to ready ho!!!!πŸ˜† And i am sure that Arhaan will not ask something like that!! 🀣