Chat Clubs

~lRagVirian's/KinRulian's 4 Lifel~ 3-WARNING 58 *IO* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

-karishma-

IF-Sizzlerz

-karishma-

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Yup Yup...vaise we r true RagVirians/KinRulians....Soo here we'll nly discuss abt them...Vaise yeh hamare liye jannat se kam thodi hey...So is pavan jannat mein aur kisi ko math lana guyzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz......Its my chotti si reqq!!!
yep yep atleat we r not faking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowhitepinkzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~lRagVirian's/KinRulian's 4 Lifel~ 3-WARNING 58 *IO* (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Yup Yup...vaise we r true RagVirians/KinRulians and we only LIKE to discuss abt our fav jodi ..We dnt have time for anything els right!!!!....Arey let them spaek wht they want! Falthu ppl
Soo here we'll nly discuss abt them...Vaise yeh hamare liye jannat se kam thodi hey...So is pavan jannat mein aur kisi ko math lana guyzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz......Its my chotti si reqq!!!

Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 12 February 2010 at 1:39pm

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Originally posted by MsMagixX

Just copy/pasting what I wrote in the last CC..Really need the feel to express it!Angry

I ammm soooooooooo ahppy!! They r not true bidaains paaakkkka....they r just SaAlekh fans and higlighting themselves being true ones...Erggghhh
A true bidaaian is sum1 whos not biased b/w jodies..there r charrecters who r not even convinced by Ragini-Ranvr..

I know yaar..They are just SaLekh fans..They are just pretending to be True Bidaains and nothing else..One person called Bini even asked them to name their CC as 'SaLekh Jannat' since it's no where close to being a Bidaai Jannat and they say they are unbiased and if one of the RagVir fans(Except us) goes there thinking this is really the Bidaai Jannat,I am sure that person is not going to be given even an inch of breathing space there..!Angry

kezuuuuuuuuuu,ofcoursee theyyy r pretendinggggg yaaaaarrrrrClapClapClap...koi shaq???LOL
Wink

-karishma-

IF-Sizzlerz

-karishma-

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Yup Yup...vaise we r true RagVirians/KinRulians....Soo here we'll nly discuss abt them...Vaise yeh hamare liye jannat se kam thodi hey...So is pavan jannat mein aur kisi ko math lana guyzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz......Its my chotti si reqq!!!
yes not like them calling themselves bidaaians and just talking about sadhna. haan yaar it feels really good coming here

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
True,we guys are not faking..We are self proclaimed RagVir fans and ain't hiding under the cover of something which we are not!
If only once they question themselves as to what they are,I am sure they would find the answers themselves!
But,ALAS..Nobody is bothered,LOL!LOL

meLuvsParul

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Yup Yup...vaise we r true RagVirians/KinRulians and we only LIKE to discuss abt our fav jodi ..We dnt have time for anything els right!!!!....Arey let them spaek wht they want! Falthu ppl
Soo here we'll nly discuss abt them...Vaise yeh hamare liye jannat se kam thodi hey...So is pavan jannat mein aur kisi ko math lana guyzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz......Its my chotti si reqq!!!

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
RagVir / KinRul We Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvv You............. and are your true faaaaaaaaaaaannnsss

Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 12 February 2010 at 1:42pm

-karishma-

-karishma-

IF-Sizzlerz

-karishma-

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
yes love them to coreEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top