~lRagVirian's/KinRulian's 4 Lifel~ 3-WARNING 58 *IO* - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Yup Yup...vaise we r true RagVirians/KinRulians and we only LIKE to discuss abt our fav jodi ..We dnt have time for anything els right!!!!....Arey let them spaek wht they want! Falthu ppl
Soo here we'll nly discuss abt them...Vaise yeh hamare liye jannat se kam thodi hey...So is pavan jannat mein aur kisi ko math lana guyzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz......Its my chotti si reqq!!!
RagVir / KinRul We Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvv You............. and are your true faaaaaaaaaaaannnsss

Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 14 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Comes from the greatest 'Thinkers' in the history of India/Europe/Whatever!😆Edited by MsMagixX - 14 years ago
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Hey guys, welcome here... I am editing the first page, thats why I'm going back and forth...

and you know whenever someone says that ohhh, if you compare jodi's or favor one, your not a "true Bidaaian", when they say this, I think to myself, that so what, maine kya achaar daalne hai "True Bidaai" ki title ka awaard paa ke??? mujhe kaunsa koi trophy milne waali hai us naam ke saath, toh main dikhaawa kyon karoon... jo main hoon so main hoon... agar mujhe RagVirian/KinRulian hone ka title milta hai toh main toh us se bahuttttttttttttt khush hoon, Bidaaian hone ki title jaaye bhaar mein... mere se yeh jhoota dikhaawa nahi hota... jo dil mein hai, woh sabke saamne hai... ( they claim to follow their "idol" by telling the "truth", and here without saying anything, we are like our favorites, and that by being our true selves and not puting up a fake face in front of others)... Hmphhh, Baat karte hain...
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guyzzzzzzzzz........love them to the core...n atleast humeyy sach ka samna karna ataa haiii.nautanki nehiiii,huhhhh...unhe koi sach ka samna programe mai bhejooo plzzzzz....
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFUU

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guyzzzzzzzzz........love them to the core...n atleast humeyy sach ka samna karna ataa haiii.nautanki nehiiii,huhhhh...unhe koi sach ka samna programe mai bhejooo plzzzzz....

yep exactly
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Kezia, if you don't mind, please edit your comments once everyone reads them... as umm, you know what I mean to say...
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on the new cc guys. And now lets just nt waste our time those 2 depressing souls and their psycho fans.
Letz talk abt KinRul and RagVir and other good things. Those attention seekers just want to be in the good books of everone and thats the reason why they are pretending to be the "true bidaaians"
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
......................................................................🤣
Edited by IFUU - 14 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: RagVir4eva

Kezia, if you don't mind, please edit your comments once everyone reads them... as umm, you know what I mean to say...

I don't care,seriously!
They have targeted me personally..If they go through the CC,let them know how it feels to be personally attacked!Edited by MsMagixX - 14 years ago