Pratigya

Will Krishna support Prati after marriage?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Krishna's house looks horrible...I mean I feel sick looking at the plight of the women in that house...Prati will face difficulties in that house...and I think Krishna will somehow support her...what u guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Krishna support Prati after marriage?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
He will support her.. i think after marriage Pratigya will change Krishna completely

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Seeing his obsession or love for Pratigya, I don't think so he will ever treat her the way his father and brother treat their wives! He raised his hand once to slap her but stopped immediately, this shows he can't hurt her which is good! Clap

So I guess their will be tussel, but then love should overcome all roadblocks!  TongueWink

Edited by pritirays - 12 February 2010 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
yaah...m sure..he will support her..coz he loves her very much...Day Dreaming

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I think Krishna will always support PratigyaDay Dreaming!!!!!!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i think he ll support her .... one example is wt pritirays said when he raised his hand but didnt do anything bcz he dont want to hurt her ... another example is when he told his parents he dont need cow but a grl like Pratigya who wont bear all this ... and i think i know his family and he know how women r treated here but in their house no one call his wife JI he calls her Pratigya Ji .... i am 100% sure he ll support her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s_dkmystery_

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usa_virher_2464

Krishna's house looks horrible...I mean I feel sick looking at the plight of the women in that house...Prati will face difficulties in that house...and I think Krishna will somehow support her...what u guys think?

as far as krishna's support is concerned he'll be with prati all the time but prats wont be with her in any matter since i believe she'll be there to take revenge sort of thing.

krishna wont leddown prats in any matter

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
If u watced tht episode where he says
Tht im gona marry a sherni , she'll onli do waht i say n no1 else
so this show he wnt let any1 be mean to her
n he will obiously he'll support Prats anytime for anything

Post Reply New Post

Go to top