It's not my sister Isabella in that raunchy video:

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

It's not my sister Isabella in that raunchy video: Katrina

Katrina Kaif has set a new trend– she's merging business with a social cause and we are impressed!

Katrina's brands have been doing exceptionally well after having Katrina on board and are now passing on the goodwill to her mother's charity that work with unwanted and abandoned baby girls.

Reveals a source, "Katrina Kaif is the first Bollywood star to initiate brands into tying up with charitable trusts- in fact a certain diamond brand in question has just tied up with Katrina's mother Susanna's charitable organization Relief Projects India."

We come to hear that this donation is an approximate 50 lakhs and many of Katrina's other brands are also contemplating such tie-ups.

So do we hear her contemporaries chasing to follow suit?

Katrina Kaif will soon be seen next in Farah Khan's 'Tees Maar Khan' alongside Bollywood Box office King Akshay Kumar. Talking about her co-star Katrina says, "He's my comfort zone, working with the same actor time and again doesn't provide any challenges, but with Akshay in the same frame, I am more at ease with my performance."

Talking about her sister Isabella's name being dragged to the raunchy video episode, Kat says, "The video has been circulating for the last six months and it's absolutely fake! "

"My mom is freaking out over certain stories appearing in the papers and is planning to legal action. Even YouTube knows it's a fake video and that it's not Isabella.

I request people not to harm a minor (Isabella is 17 years old) by carrying these fake videos. Do you think this video would be floating around for so many months if it was true?" she adds.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=34509

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Yayay!!! AkkiKat movie!! That too directed by Farah!! Double yayay!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
does this siter of katrina comes after her.. coz if she is 17 and kat 25 there is a big different between their age wow
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

does this siter of katrina comes after her.. coz if she is 17 and kat 25 there is a big different between their age wow

don't put any thoughts into this matter this family is kinda confusing....
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@lovanika i think u r right.. it will make me think and uff donrt want headache coz of that
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isabella is her youngest sister.

And shame on the people who are spreading the video and telling it is Isabella.It is ethically and morally wrong to do something like this.
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh people have sooo much fee time to do all these things...

Not even talking about KAtrina's sister....in general why people do such things to women...I guess this is the "no so cool" aspect of these smart phones...
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovanika

Oh people have sooo much fee time to do all these things...

Not even talking about KAtrina's sister....in general why people do such things to women...I guess this is the "no so cool" aspect of these smart phones...

Yeah it is very sad that this is happening but it's today a big business in itself.

Last year,there were reports that there is a Salman-Katrina sex tape which was obviously a fake.But it was spread all over Canada saying it was real,and when it become big news the Canadian police blocked the video so thankfully it did not spread.