Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Divyaa-

Love Love Love everything about him.the way he shows thumbs up..his jellied hair..dimpled smile..heck !! I even like his extra large nose! and whatever he said on twitter to us today..just made me too emotional..i couldn't even reply back to him..kept staring at his tweets..tears welling up in my eyes.!! I don't think i can ever love someone the way i love srk..cause there's simply no one like him!

That's so sweet divya.
Zareena thumbnail
No offense to Srk and Kajol's Spouse but I LOVE how Kajol hand is around Srk's waist!! I love them so much, there is no pair that i could love as much i love Srk Kajol. They rock together off screen and on screen.Edited by Zareena - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Mario here it is! SRK's tweets!:)
power to u all and pray for our film and me. give our team strength to see us through this...let the love flow. hit us hard with it !!

now heading for berlinale and the functions. am now going to enjoy the film...wotever is the fate of its release. thanx

whoa oh. just hearing some media reports. just so that all know...wot i say here is for my fans across the world. thats all.

now better finish bath.love & humility in my heart.good thoughts in my head.a smile of gratitude on my lips & german soap in my eyes...damn

will u all give me ur autographs and pose for pictures with me...will keep it in my heart forever. my name is fan...& i am not a star..u r.

am i gushing too much & regretting too often.well let me.its the first time i am fan..of my audience. a huge hug.u all r rockstars.

i promise will only make wonderful films from now on forever. all the ones that missed the mark & didnt please u...ooops...sorry again.

i realise today...i am just a film hero...u all in the theatres r the real deal. god feel so loved & humbled. hats off to all heroes.

going now to do work at berlinale. before i bathe once again to all who came out to see the film..u have bought me over with ur love & grit

@anandmahindra just wish it releases in mumbai too without any issues. its a fine film. see it with the family...love u.

i thank u all for this..apologise for giving stress over the last few days...& now truly know the meaning of being humbled.lov u all so much

to all on twitter for ur love...a big thanx. happy birthday..best of luck for exams..and happiness.

i am humbled by this show of love & kindness. so dont know wot else to say. overwhelmed & promise will make india proud with my hard work

yipppeee !!!!

...in my work or words, i wholeheartedly regret...and i love u very very very very much. thank u thank u thank u.

and once again my fellow countrymen, if anything i have said wittingly or unwittingly to have disturbed any sentiments....

today i feel i will stand by with even more strength for all that stands for being indian & my country.

i love india & indians. i love mumbai & mumbaikers & once again reiterate i sincerely from the bottom of heart regret having hurt so many.

only regret our own city mumbai is still to see it in full flow. i just want to tell everyone that i feel more patriotic than ever before.

as the film releases & reports pour in praising karan's work i take this opportunity to thank everyone who has gone to see the film.Edited by -Divyaa- - 14 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
zaru i absutly agree with u i just love those picz where kads has her hand on shah;s waist . omg i just love the trios friendship. they rock .
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Divyaa-

Love Love Love everything about him.the way he shows thumbs up..his jellied hair..dimpled smile..heck !! I even like his extra large nose! and whatever he said on twitter to us today..just made me too emotional..i couldn't even reply back to him..kept staring at his tweets..tears welling up in my eyes.!! I don't think i can ever love someone the way i love srk..cause there's simply no one like him!

I know!!! I got a lil teary reading his tweets. They were SOOO cute, and so overwhelming. His happiness and gratitude showed. Such a contrast from his hurt tweets the night before. He must've been so touched with the response. Awww, Shah <3 I can't love anyone else the way I love him either. He's my bachpan ka pyar. 😆
Zareena thumbnail
aww he seems to be relieved and very happy.
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
divya aw thanks for posting it omgg i seriouslt have tears in my eyes , am just soo happy to see him reieved and happy . he was realy soo upset and sad . God bless you shahrukh and may allah always keep youu happy .
desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

http://filmicafe.com/photo_event_images.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=1&event_id=4308&sort=view
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

lol yeah sonam. It's really cold in germany, maybe that's why he's so covered up. But yeah you're right. lol divs i won't deny kjo is looking good but he should cheer up now. it's not his first visit to berlin, is it?

it's kjo's first in berlin - for OSO premiere in Berlin SRK was formal too - only for the chat at the campus he was wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans - he was looking fab
someone tweeted that srk looked tired kajol looked fat and kjo looked like ok....

they boyh look great -- i like kjo's leather jacket (London - Berlin)......Kajol looks good - SRK looks like their daddy lol😆