Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: cbnerd

ever heard of envy and jealousy, she is what some people dream of being...

exactly well said ! jst jealousy nd envy .. or maybe revenge bcoz she refused to give 'um an interview .. bt negative comments r a part of fame so gd going Anki ! 😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
On Sushant's b day she was dancing with Usha Ji and following her steps ...That was just a few weeks ago . Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

UshaJi nd Anki r like mummy-beti .. nd close too .. dats only jealousy nothing else .. nd 100% rumour .. u can evn watch d recent SBS/SBB videos .. m sure no one believes ths news .. shame on ths article writer ..
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well aren't they just fabulous "journalists"?

Article writers such as these are so pathetic, they are placing an "inside source" above the solid word of a party involved, and they didn't even bother getting a comment from Ankita.

Similarly with that one tv segment where Ankita was supposedly rude, they cunningly used editing to change the situation.  It was quite obvious that they were on the sets and maybe even in the middle of shooting in both the instances they presented.  The voices of the crew on the sets were clearly heard.  Then they repeatedly showed Ankita pushing Sushant away when he stuffing sweets into her mouth, in order to augment their claim.  If anyone watched the actual segment from which that scene came, or in fact any segment with Sushant and Ankita, it becomes obvious that it was quite normal behaviour.

If these people are going to call her out, they should atleast try to do it properly rather than through presenting fallacious arguments and heavily edited scenes.
Arien_03 thumbnail

this is exactly how media misuses its power... remember in 'Paa'  how Abhishek blasted at media for misusing their powers.... media people should work within their work ethics too..... don't get carried away with selling news....

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually as I watched the recent Episodes I too Noticed that Savitha Tai(Usha Nadkarni ) Is indeed the best actor on Pavitra Rishta.....Ankita is Good....but Usha has a stronger,more challenging role to play.... I don't mean  I like SavithaTai,I like Usha Nadkarni's Acting.....She has very well succeeded in potraying the greedy evil character-Savitha and potraying an Evil/contradictory character is probably much harder than Potraying a Simple character where U just have to look with innocent,smiling face or sad-depressed face with glycerine rolling down your cheeks!!

Usha is the best performer on this Show!👏
devashree_h thumbnail
Hello...wasnt Ushaji feeding her sweets when she was hurt accidentally by her? Such stupid rumor-mongers these people are I tell you!!Why they did not bother to confirm it with Ankita?
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just read something very interesting about this article...

it was written by Hiten Tejwani. 

Not cool, not cool at all, man.

Apparently he did try to get a comment from both Ankita and Sushant, but they were "unavailable".