Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by np2007

Somehow i have feeling Dutta will act asif suspecting Naku- just to play along those who have planned this.

I would love to see that infront of e'one he may question Naku and this will make Naku upset wherein she may run out somewhere alone and cry. This is where our Dutta may slowly follow her and find her alone, and when again she tries to say," Sahib, maine aisa kuch nahin". And our Dutta in his style show her hand to stop and say, " I know"......Naku having question on her face...he should say i know its Not you and someone else but i had to do this to find the real culprit....

Shouldn't it be nice if they show something like this where Naku and Dutta are alone and one more time show his trust and respect for her

that wud great! after apparently losing him if naku feels that he doesnt even trust her then she will die a thousand deaths.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today's episode (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by np2007

Somehow i have feeling Dutta will act asif suspecting Naku- just to play along those who have planned this.

I would love to see that infront of e'one he may question Naku and this will make Naku upset wherein she may run out somewhere alone and cry. This is where our Dutta may slowly follow her and find her alone, and when again she tries to say," Sahib, maine aisa kuch nahin". And our Dutta in his style show her hand to stop and say, " I know"......Naku having question on her face...he should say i know its Not you and someone else but i had to do this to find the real culprit....

Shouldn't it be nice if they show something like this where Naku and Dutta are alone and one more time show his trust and respect for her
i hope it happens the way you redicted, dont want him to misunderstand her. wish he acts smartly so that we can have an intelligent hero in a daily soap after a long timeClap

MEGALINK

Groupbie

MEGALINK

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Watch Dutta 's expressionAngry when kala gets up to call the doctor.he already suspects something fishy and it has to do with the sisters once again..he is not convinced by their concerned faces...

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MEGALINK

Watch Dutta 's expressionAngry when kala gets up to call the doctor.he already suspects something fishy and it has to do with the sisters once again..he is not convinced by their concerned faces...

when it comes to his sisters datta has unreadable expression. one can interpret either way...blind trust or 'let me see how far u will go'.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top